Friday, July 8, 2011

Rough Draft Done!


Whoot! I am done with my rough draft! Rebecca Royce was right - typing THE END on something you have written yourself is an experience.

I spent some time today editing and reading through my work. As I did so I realized that I actually LIKED what I was writing. I was fearful that I would hate it so much that no one would want to read it. I have sent it to a friend and she said she would read it for me. It is soooo nice to have someone who is helpful. I had no idea what I would do without her. Well on second though I do - I would be the avid reader I am and nothing more.

I do hope that others will like it as much as I do but that is still in the air!

But even if it is horrible - I still know I wrote it and I took that chance!

Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment