Wednesday, July 27, 2011

When a book leaves you in Tears...


I read this book in two hours. I don't think I have ever read that fast in my life. The hero was so tortured that in any other case I would have hated him. But Juliana Stone portrayed him with such strength and pain that I loved him from the start. No matter what he did wrong I always remembered the Hell he went through. I am not saying he could do no wrong - because he did. But this man left me at a loss for words. He was strength personified and deserved peace.

The heroine was strong yet empathetic. In recent cases the strong heroines I have read have been stubborn to a fault and I could not place myself in their shoes nor feel any emotion towards them. Yet this heroine's heartbreak and loss resonated through me. However, with every blow that would  stagger her, she would pick herself up and fight. She was true strength and grace in a kick ass body.

I honestly loved this book and I am in utter suspense for Wicked Road to Hell next year.  Declan and Ana's (I hope) story is going to be amazing. I can already tell.

I don't even know why I am posting this. I just turned off my Kindle and had to share what I had read. That doesn't happen often enough these days and I thank you Juliana Stone for sharing your work with us.

4 comments:

  1. There's certainly a lot to learn about this subject. I love all the points you've made.
    My homepage :: drum tobacco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, yes this piece of writing is genuinely nice and I have learned lot of things from it regarding blogging.

    thanks.
    My weblog - van nelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
    I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!
    Also see my website > immobilien alanya

    ReplyDelete