Thursday, August 18, 2011

I am still here



Hi Y'all!

Sorry I have been off the grid. I have been training 31 new TAs this week and ARG! They are stressing me to the brink and I have spent more time cleaning up their screw ups than doing anything else. I have not written a WORD since Sunday. I miss it.

Also, some of you know I have MS. Well the stress of the TAs and a bad review made my lovely seizures come back. Whoot.

On top of all that my hubby is at a conference for three weeks and I miss him. BUT I will be back to writing soon. AND coming up every Tuesday and Friday and some Mondays will be a guest blogger. There will be interviews, character goodness, contests, and some *ahem* interesting topics!

I hope to see you there! If you would like to join in the fun and be a guest blogger here send me an email!

I am off to go clean up after the TAs again before maybe sitting down for some reading. One of the authors who will be here next month recommended Tina Folsom's Scanguard Vampire Series and I am about to start!

Leave a comment if ya wanna talk or just say hi! :-) LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment