Friday, September 23, 2011

Angela Stone's Jason and David Talk Dirty


So I sat down with Angela so I could get some dirt on her boys Jason and David from Sometimes its Fate and things went crazy. I mean how could I interview them drooling and acting like a school girl? So here is my BFF Angela trying to wrangle her boys. LOVE THEM!




Angela: Hi Jason and David it’s so nice to meet you!
Jason: It’s great to meet you as well.
A: Please have a seat.
*Jason and David plop down on the couch and Jason casually slings an arm over David’s shoulder*
A: How was your summer?
David: Summer was great, we both managed to get a couple of weeks off to spend time with the kids.
A: How old are your kids?
D: Ryan is eight, almost nine, Mandy just turned seven and Kevin is four.
J: And three quarters.
*David looks at Jason and smiles*
D: and three quarters.
A: Those are fantastic ages, did you do anything special?
D: We spent a lot of time at the beach, we also went down to Moncton and went to Crystal Palace and visited with my sister and her family.
J: We also went to my brother’s wedding, the kids stayed with their mom though.
A: Your family must be very supportive for you to go to the wedding together.
J: They are for sure. My Mom already loves David. I think Steve will put up having an older brother for a change.
D: What’s an extra younger sibling?
J: Two if you count Nancy
A: You’re a couple years older than Jason right?
D: Seven, I think.
J: Eight actually.
A: How does that affect your relationship?
J: Other than the fact that David goes to bed earlier I don’t think it really does.
*David rolls his eyes*
D: Jason’s always been really mature he was like twenty two when he joined the force and if I didn’t know his age I would guessed he was about the same age as me. Besides that there are other advantages to having a younger partner.
J: Be careful this interview is being published.
D: Oh like that’s any worse than what you’ll say?
*Jason sticks his tongue out at David*
A: Ok boys, settled down. How did you first get together?
J: He kissed me.
D: After you groped me on the sledding hill.
J: I didn’t hear any complaints.
D: I didn't say there was any.
A: So he just kissed you?
J: There is a lot more behind it. Long before we got together physically we were best friends, we loved each other, I trusted David with my life every day.
D: When we both realised that our feelings for each other weren’t plutonic it was easy to fall into a relationship together.
A: It sounds like what you have together is very special.
*David glances at Jason and blushes*
J: I think it is.
A: What was the moment you realised you were in-love with each other?
D:  I came home from work and Jason fell asleep in our bed reading the kids stories.  I realised that Jason loved my kids as much as I did. How could I not love him?
*Jason blushes*
J: I fell in-love with David along time ago, I just figured he was straight and I would never have a chance at him. When he kissed me for the first time I knew I was a goner. It wasn’t until he stuck with me when I went through the HIV testing that I knew with-out a doubt I was head-over-heels in-love with him.
A: What’s the best part of your relationship?
D: The sex.
J: The sex.
*David and Jason look at each other and laugh*
D: But really, Jason accepts me for who I am. He never pushes me to be different and lets me discover our relationship on my own terms.  We were police partners long before we were partners in any other sense.
J: We trusted each other with our lives long before we trusted each other with anything else.
*David nods*
J: I think I fell in-love with David somewhere around my second year working with him but I kept it hidden because I didn’t know how he would react if he knew I was gay let alone interested in him.
A: How did David take it when he found out you were gay?
J: Better than I did.
D: It was just a non-issue for me. I’ve had lots of gay friends over the years so it was like ok whatever. Once I found out a lot of things about Jason clicked into place.
J: Included the fact that you wanted to fuck my brains out.
D: Not exactly
A:Then what, exactly?
D: Jason is just, special. I mean he’s everything I want in my life and he’s damn good in bed.
A: Ok dish, just how good.
D: Amazing, I can just look at him and he gets a hard-on.
J: You’re not any better.
D: You just like me for my big cock.
J: It is a very big cock.
*Jason winks*
D: Want me to show how much? We could maybe do a threesome.
J: Eww girls.
 D: I forget you’ve never done anything with girls.
J: I wouldn’t say that. I made it to second base with Emily Ryan when I was like sixteen.
D: So you kissed her and felt her boobs through her shirt?
J: Just because I’m gay doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate a woman’s boobs.
D: Just like I was straight but I could still appreciate how sexy you were.
*Jason grins*
J: Come on now we both know you weren’t totally straight.
D: Uh-huh until you turned me gay!
J: Nope what about Drew?
*David coughs*
J: Well?
D: Everyone experiments in university.
*Jason pats David on the head*
J: Sure babe, I’ll let you think that.
A: Now I’m curious who this Drew person is.
D: No one.
J: Guy who David made out with and then went and slept with once or twice when he was in University.
D: I was young and drunk and a horny teenager I would sleep with anything or anyone
J: You still fucked his brains out.
D: I don’t hear you complaining when I fuck your brains out.
J: Who said I would and we’re not talking about me.
D: Yes we are.
J: Nu-uh.
D: Uh-huh
A: Before you both become three year olds, again, and since we’re on the topic.  Why don’t you tell me about your first sexual experiences?
D: With a girl or a guy?
J: Both.
*David tugs his collar*
D: You go first.
J: Wimp.
D: Yup.
*Jason rolls his eyes but then squeeze’s David’s shoulder*
J: The first guy I was ever with was Lee. We were a couple of kids, we barely knew that we were supposed to jack each other off let alone, other stuff.  A couple of videos and some stolen magazines and we figured out enough to insert A into slot B. The first time we really were together was amazing and intense and a bit scary at the same time.  He was my first everything.
A: Sounds like he is very special to you.
J:  He was yeah. Lee died when we were just kids.  For a long time I thought that I would never really find love again. I thought that I had lost my one and only chance at happiness.  It took me a really long time to realize that we were just kids. Who knows if our relationship would have gone anywhere?  I realized that I shouldn’t give up a future chance to be happy just to mourn the past.
D: I’m glad you gave me a chance.
J: So am I.
*Jason leans over and sneaks a quick kiss*
J: Ok your turn first guy, first girl.
D: My first girl was Nancy. We were high school sweethearts. It was sweet and kind and totally clueless. My first guy was Jason. Which was hot and sexy and maybe still kinda clueless but still the most amazing sex of my life.
*David blushes *
J: I think it’s pretty great too.
A: What’s the best sex you’ve had?
J: Um well. There was that time on the beach.
D: We’re not supposed to talk about that. What if Monica finds out?
J: I don’t think she’s going to read this.
D: What if she does? She still thinks the radios died.
J: Well it’s out now.
D: Shit.
A: What happened on the beach?
J: You already let the cat out of the bag.
D: Uhh it was late and the middle of the week and no calls.  So we uhh went on supper break down on the beach.
J: If we have to say any more than that then you’re too young to know.
A: Oh come on details.
J: Nope. But there was sand in some unmentionable place.
D: And we had to send our guns out for special cleaning.
A: I’ll let it slide for now boys because it’s time for some reader questions, but I will find out.
J: Alright.
*Jason squeezes David’s shoulder*
A: What were your first impressions of each other?
D: He was a young kid who was going to be a good cop.
J: I was shit-terrified when I met David. The only thing I could think of was please god don’t let me shoot myself in the foot, or someone else. Once I started to relax a bit I realise how sexy he was but he was married and had kids so I never dreamed we would eventually end up together.  Yeah so I think my first thought was please don’t let me look like an idiot.
A: That’s a good first impression.
*Jason laughs*
J: Yeah.
A: What are you favourite parts about each other?
J: Besides the obvious?
A: Yes!
J: I think how loyal David is and how good he is at being a Dad. It’s so natural for him. I never had a Dad growing up but I like to think he would have been like David.
*David reaches over and squeezes Jason’s hand*
D: So besides the obvious. I think my favourite part about Jason is how loving he is. He has this amazing network of friends, people he cares about. He won’t talk to them for weeks, months, years and they pick up the phone and he’s there for them. He always opens his heart to everyone. He’s also really forgiving and despite our jobs he always finds the best in people. Which is really amazing.
A: That is pretty amazing.
*Jason blushes*
A: Have either of you experiences out-right homophobia since you’ve been together and out?
J: Not really. I mean you always have the drunks that scream names at you but nothing outright.
D: It was hard at first. I used to think that everyone was whispering about us and talking about us. After a while you realise that for the most part people don’t care. We get razzed at work more than anything.
J: I think that’s the worse part. All the guys know and they love getting us on it. Then again we give as good as we can take.
A: How have the kids taken it all?
D: Generally really well. I think Kevin and Mandy are too young to really know what it means. Ryan had a hard time at first. Especially when word got around that his Dad was with another guy. We keep it really low key but kids talk. Ryan came up with the best response after a lot of thought and it works really well.
A: What’s that?
D: Any time a kid says “Hey your Dad is a fag” or something along those lines he comes back with.  “At least my dad can admit to being a Fag.” Kids don’t have a response to you when you agree with what they’re saying and then throw their insult back at them. Ryan will stand up to bullies but we’ve always taught him that there is a difference between standing up and fighting back in a negative manner.
A: Sounds like you have some great kids.
D: We do for sure.
A: Do you want any more children.
D: I’m not sure we’ve never really talked about more kids. We already have three.
A: Who do you include as “we”?
D: We are obviously myself and Jason, but that also includes my ex-wife Carole.  We have a bit of a three parent unit going on, which isn’t totally unusual, lots of divorced families have three and four people in the parenting unit.
J: I love the kids, I love them like they were my own. I would be opposed to more kids, but that’s something David and I really need to talk about.
D: It’s honestly something we haven’t really thought of before. We’re so busy with three kids and work and being with each other. Adding some new little beings to our life hasn’t been top.
J:  I’m pretty happy where we are with the kid situation right now. Besides if we have our own then we won’t be able to ship them off to their Mom’s for some alone time.
A: Last question, what does the future hold for you two?
J: A lot.
D: Some fights, some making up, some making love.
J: Dealing with decisions and consequences from them. Finding ourselves and each other.
D: Facing the impossible and being strong enough to pull through.
J: Most importantly of all after you’ve gone through everything. Once the bullshit is done and you’re left broken and beaten up. The most important thing to remember is that it will all be okay.
A: Thank you very much for allowing me to come over and invade your privacy.
J: Thanks for having us.
*~*


EDITED


So Monica asked Jason and David:  1.) Who does the cooking and cleaning in the house? 2.) Do the kids call you both Dad? Who handles any discipline or settles arguments between the kids? Who's the pushover with the kids? 


Monica-
J:Thanks for the questions. Cooking and cleaning is pretty evenly split actually.
D: We also cheat and have a maid comes in twice a month who washes floors vacuums the whole house and scrubs the bathroom. We keep up but working shift work can make it hard sometimes to do the "big" clean up on a regular basis.
J: This is where I point out that David had the maid before I moved in and I just inherited her.
D: I was a single Dad with three kids, you try keeping the house clean when you're chasing after them.
*Jason squeeze's David's shoulder*
J: I know.
D: I think Jason does a bit more cooking than I do though. I have the basic skills, but really has a talent for putting things together that are healthy and everyone likes.
J: That being said David's recipe for fish and chips is featured in the book.
D: It's a good Recipe
J: I know it is. We should get Angela to put it up on the website.
D: Good idea.
J: Oh sorry we got distracted.
*Jason smiles*
J: As for the kids right now the call me "Uncle Jason" from the first time they met me I was "Uncle Jason" long before we got together. So it's easy just to keep that. The kids are used to having a lot of pseudo aunts and uncles. Being on a police force is like being part of a big family. Most of our co-workers are aunts and uncles to our kids and vice versa.
D: Although you know something is coming up that might change what the kids call you.
J: Shhh! if we give away major plot points Angela might have our heads.
D:True. As for discipline I usually handle that. I always have. Their mom is pretty soft on them in general so I've always been the one to lay down the rules. That being said Jason is pretty strict with them too.
J: I wouldn't call it being strict so much as following David's example. He's firm but fair with the kids. Neither of us is really a pushover. That being said Mandy does get away with more than the boys do.
D: I freely admit my little girl has be wrapped around her baby finger.
J: Me too. They're really great kids though. Ryan is really mature for his age. Mandy is sweet and Kevin is still a little unsure and insecure but you see that he's really going to grow up to be someone someday.
D: I think they all will be.
J: With a great Dad like you? How can they not be.
*Jason sneaks a quick kiss with David* 




Sometimes It’s Fate [Link: http://phaze.com/book.php?title=Sometimes+It%27s+Fate] can be found at all major E-Books outlets and from the publisher Phaze books.
Look for “Boots on the Ground” [Link: http://www.angelastone.ca/archives/93] the follow up to “Sometimes It’s Fate”  in spring 2012.
*~*
Angela S. Stone is a twenty-something nurse and writer living in central Canada. For more about her you can visit her webpage: http://angelastone.ca check out her twitter feed: http://twitter.com/#!/angelasstone or “like” her on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AngelaStone.Writer


10 comments:

  1. Love this post!!!!
    reginamayross@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I have a question for both you boys. :) What are your signs? As in, star signs?

    I LOVE character interviews!

    My e-mail is: contact [at] ranaerose [dot][com]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the interview!

    My question to you guys is if you could pick a special place to vacation, where would you go?

    Eva
    evitap67(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interview! What would a dream date include?

    iarvd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have a question for angela: did you have problems while publishing sometimes it's fate? because of it homosexual content? or any other reason really ^^

    the interview was fun to read. i am falling for the couple ;)

    witchvela at web dot de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Regina- Thank you :)!
    Ranea- Angela is a Gemini, Jason is a Cancer and David is a Libra.
    Eva-
    D: I think Disney world with the kids.
    J: Disney world would be fun. I would love to go to Europe with just David though. Experience some places that are much more liberal than Canada.
    Amanda-
    J: Good food, good music and some great sex.
    *David coughs*
    D: Don't we always have great sex?
    J: We do.
    D: Other than that just good food and spending some interrupted time with my man.
    Yto-
    A: Yes and no. There are a lot of publishers out there that publish M/M. So that wasn't too big of a challenge. The hardest part for me was because of my Learning Disability I needed to learn to edit my work better. I still struggle with it on a daily basis but i'm learning and growing!

    Thanks everyone for the questions!! Keep them coming and good luck with the draw!

    xx
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a few questions for the guys. 1.) Who does the cooking and cleaning in the house? 2.) Do the kids call you both Dad? Who handles any discipline or settles arguments between the kids? Who's the pushover with the kids?

    Thanks guys, great interview!

    Monica

    johnsonmlisa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so in--I have never read your work--but good golly--I will--even if I don't win--I am hooked!

    Sammy

    mrsgood@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Monica-
    J:Thanks for the questions. Cooking and cleaning is pretty evenly split actually.
    D: We also cheat and have a maid comes in twice a month who washes floors vacuums the whole house and scrubs the bathroom. We keep up but working shift work can make it hard sometimes to do the "big" clean up on a regular basis.
    J: This is where I point out that David had the maid before I moved in and I just inherited her.
    D: I was a single Dad with three kids, you try keeping the house clean when you're chasing after them.
    *Jason squeeze's David's shoulder*
    J: I know.
    D: I think Jason does a bit more cooking than I do though. I have the basic skills, but really has a talent for putting things together that are healthy and everyone likes.
    J: That being said David's recipe for fish and chips is featured in the book.
    D: It's a good Recipe
    J: I know it is. We should get Angela to put it up on the website.
    D: Good idea.
    J: Oh sorry we got distracted.
    *Jason smiles*
    J: As for the kids right now the call me "Uncle Jason" from the first time they met me I was "Uncle Jason" long before we got together. So it's easy just to keep that. The kids are used to having a lot of pseudo aunts and uncles. Being on a police force is like being part of a big family. Most of our co-workers are aunts and uncles to our kids and vice versa.
    D: Although you know something is coming up that might change what the kids call you.
    J: Shhh! if we give away major plot points Angela might have our heads.
    D:True. As for discipline I usually handle that. I always have. Their mom is pretty soft on them in general so I've always been the one to lay down the rules. That being said Jason is pretty strict with them too.
    J: I wouldn't call it being strict so much as following David's example. He's firm but fair with the kids. Neither of us is really a pushover. That being said Mandy does get away with more than the boys do.
    D: I freely admit my little girl has be wrapped around her baby finger.
    J: Me too. They're really great kids though. Ryan is really mature for his age. Mandy is sweet and Kevin is still a little unsure and insecure but you see that he's really going to grow up to be someone someday.
    D: I think they all will be.
    J: With a great Dad like you? How can they not be.
    *Jason sneaks a quick kiss with David*

    Sammy-
    A-So glad to hear you're hooked. Sometimes It's Fate is my first novel. There are two more planning (one being written and contracted and one more on the way). I have a couple more novels I'm shopping around as well :)! The draw is randomized so good luck :)! If not I do hope you pick up a copy of my boys.

    xx
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks guys, for answering my questions. It appears this is it for you and you might be thinking about making an official permanent relationship. Yeah!

    Angela, this was so much fun thanks. I have to read this book and the upcoming sequel. So if the randomiser doesn't pick me, I will be getting that fish and chips recipe on my own. Continued success.

    ReplyDelete