Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Top Ten Reasons Dragon Shifters are Superior to Man


Denise Tompkins is here to talk about Dragon Shifters, who happen to be in her debut novel Legacy.


EDITED: You can how but Legacy here! Whoot!

                  Top Ten Reasons Dragon Shifters Are Superior to Man

So Bahlin and I were having drinks the other night when the conversation turned to the superiority of dragon shifters over men. Being rather partial to humans myself, I humored him. The growing number of empty margarita glasses marked the passage of time, while the absurdity of the dragon’s logic devolved. Before we both ended up hysterical puddles of laughter under the table, I managed to jot down notes on bar napkins, marking the conversation for prosperity. I realize now that it needs to be immortalized in the form of a blog post.

Without further ado, here are the top ten reasons dragons are superior to men.

10. You never need lighter fluid to start a fire if your dragon is about. 
9. There are no checked baggage fees when you fly your dragon’s friendly skies.
8. When was the last time you heard about a random act of violence committed against a dragon? Uh, never. Criminals don’t tend to last long enough to be repeat offenders.
7. Chicks dig a guy who can generate heat on a cold night.
6. Dragons are ridiculously chivalrous, so there’s never any bartering over who gets the check.
5. Your nemesis will be determinedly nicer when she finds out your dragon can dispose of her without worrying where to hide the body. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust isn’t just a turn of phrase to the loyal dragon.
4. Dragons are freaking hot. Don’t believe me? When’s the last time you saw an ugly dragon?
3. Dragons have enough treasure stashed to resolve the debt crisis.
2. If you’re food is undercooked in a restaurant dragons can remedy the situation without having to send the plate back: he’ll either eat it raw for you or toast it up nicely.


And the number one reason dragons are superior to man:


1. Dragons are nearly immortal which gives them lifetimes to learn how to pleasure a woman.


LMAO. I love Denise. And *sigh* I love my Bahlin. Be sure to check out Legacy. I read it and reviewed it here, if you are interested. Its a must read.

9 comments:

  1. Great Top 10 Letterman style! I love it! Sounds hot - in more ways than one. Congrats on the release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never thought of some of these, but great list! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was pretty funny and actually it seems Bahlin has a point lol. Hmmm, I'm going to have to go buy this now it sounds pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I honestly REALLY loved it. I'm not just saying that b/c Denise is here either.

    It was fresh and interesting. Plus I love Bahlin. However, I'm not allowed to have him according to Denise. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...LOL, oh man, this is hilarious--and all freaking true!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny! And I'm loving that cover! Sounds like a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry I'm so late getting here! Life happened all over me today.

    You guys are the BEST readers EVAH! I hope you will each enjoy Legacy. I promise the dragon delivers. :D

    Be sure to stop by my website, http://www.denisetompkins.net , and check out my upcoming blog tour schedule for chances to win copies of Legacy.

    Again, you guys rock!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete