Sunday, November 27, 2011

New Year BlogHop Sign Up

Hi All!

I will be running a New Year Blog Hop on Jan 4th!!!

I thought we all would write about our favorite New Year memory.

It will run throughout the day and I will be giving away a prize, and I hope other authors will as well.

Please sign up through the linky tool set if you want to join! Tell your friends! ALL authors and reviewers are welcome!

Blog Hops are a great way of meeting new people and free advertising! Email me at carrieannryanwrites@gmail.com if you have any questions.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun hop. Most new years I have worked. I think the most fun was being sober and seeing everyone else drunk and making fools of themselves. Those are some pretty fun memories. I worked at a country club for 6 years and saw some fun there. Seeing these people that think they are so much better make fools of themselves was fun.
    Thanks for the fun hop. Will be following along.

    christinebails@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best memories are playing cards and drinking Irish coffee's after midnight

    ReplyDelete