Sunday, December 11, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday - #22

Hi Everyone!

Today I'm giving you a bit of A Taste for a Mate, book 2 in the Redwood Pack series. It is the follow up to my debut novel An Alpha's Path, found on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

Below, Jasper and Willow speak for the first time. :-)



Jasper held out his hand in hopes of touching her skin.
Willow blinked up at him and seemed at a loss for words. Her lips opened slightly, begging him to lean down and taste her.
“Uh… yeah… I’m Willow Delton.”  She shook her head and gave him a small smile and placed her slender hand in his. He was right – her skin was incredibly soft and made him want to take a bite.




Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to stop by the other sixers here!

25 comments:

  1. Tasty six! Nice work lovely Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I thought he was just gonna kiss her. Great six.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bite, you say? Me, oh my, I hope he's gentle. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great chemistry between these two.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hell of an introduction. great six

    ReplyDelete
  6. hell of an introduction. great six

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Six Carrie, just a small little bite :P Nice Chemistry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome snippet! I love these two already.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love his revelation of her skin as soon as he touched her. Nice six, Carrie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. sure go ahead - but not sure how she'll react

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Begging him to lean down and taste her" - oh so nice! Love it Carrie! Sensational six!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can imagine this moment between them, feel his need to taste her. Very well written six :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. He does seem transfixed by her. You captured an incredible moment in time. Well done, Carrie.

    ReplyDelete
  14. We know just what she's thinking! Very intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. NO BITING! ;-) Sorry, thought I had to yell at my 2 yo for a minute. Hehe. Great six.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lots of tension, love it. Great detail in their body language.

    ReplyDelete
  17. *nibble* hehehe. I love that his first inclination is to bite.

    ReplyDelete