Thursday, January 12, 2012

Character Interview with Lacey Wolfe

Thank you Carrie for letting us take over your blog today. Today I have Skylar all alone and away from her man, Drew for a little one on one interview.

Lacey: Thanks for coming to talk to me today Skylar.
Skylar: Anytime.

Lacey: Let’s get right to the point and try not to give too much away in case someone hasn’t read your story. Sound good?
Skylar: Yup, give me your best.

Lacey: Alright. How did you feel when you woke-up alone in that hotel room that Drew just left you at?
Skylar: Ouch…geez Lacey. Well it sucked. Originally I thought maybe he was in the bathroom or had gone to get us breakfast or something. So I got up and dressed and waited. After about fifteen minutes I knew something was up. I was livid. Oh and you know what the worst part was, something you might not know…I didn’t have my car. I had to get a cab to take me home. Do you have any idea how much that costs? Glad you brought that up now, Drew owes me an expensive dinner.

Lacey: I better ignore any calls from Drew then. But that certainly would be expensive. When you first saw Drew again at the club, did you think he’d talk to you?
Skylar: No, I figured after he ditched me he would’ve just ignored me.

Lacey: Well, you and I know that didn’t happen. *snickers* After your little encounter in the ally, did you really think it was over?
Skylar: At the time yes, but looking back now I know better. We obviously had a chemistry that was stronger than me not wanting to be with him.

Lacey: You weren’t easy on him, that’s for sure.
Skylar: Can you blame me?

Lacey: Not really. I had a reviewer say you should have hit him with a skillet. Do you agree?
Skylar: A skillet? *laughes* In the beginning I probably would have agreed, but now I love him to pieces. If he played me again, he might get worse then a skillet.

Lacey: Remind me to never get on your bad side. You red heads are feisty.
Skylar: I’ll take that as a compliment.

Lacey: While Drew was trying his hardest to win you back, was it hard to resist him?
Skylar: God yes! Every time I saw him I wanted to feel his hot body pressed against me. I wanted to touch and explore and…

Lacey: We get the point. How are things at Hot Bods today?
Skylar: Busy. It’s the New Year. We all know what most people hope for at the beginning of the year. Tons and tons of new members at the gym.

Lacey: Before you go, tell me how things are now for you and Drew.
Skylar: Fantastic! Never better. We’re in the process of moving in together. And my best friend Amy just might have found love. Her story will be out soon, so be sure to give her some love.

Lacey: Thanks Skylar for chatting with me.
Skylar: Anytime. Without you I wouldn’t have my Drew.


Want to know more about Skylar and Drew’s story? Check out the first book in the Hot Bods series, Fool Me Once.


Blurb:
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice…
Drew is the last person Skylar wanted to see across from her at a local bar. A month ago he'd wined and dined her all weekend, leaving her feeling fully in love, but then she awoke alone in an empty hotel room and she hadn't heard from him since.
The weekend Drew spent with Skylar was phenomenal. There had never been anyone who made him feel as complete as she did. He shouldn't have disappeared, he should have called, but his feelings for her scared him, so he distanced himself. But when he saw her again, he knew he couldn't stay away any longer.
Skylar's determined not to give Drew another chance to hurt her, but he's just as determined to win her back. Although it won't be easy, he's up to the challenge, and he's willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish his goal.
Content Warning: Explicit Sex
Buy Links: Amazon / Nook / BeachwalkPress/ _AllRomance / Bookstrand
To learn more about me, visit my website www.laceywolfe.com
I am on twitter and facebook also

9 comments:

  1. I love character interviews and this one was enjoyable. I'm interested in reading about Skylar and Drew.

    Thanks,
    Tracey D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great. I love a good grovel, so I hope Drew's up to the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a sweet, steamy story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this character interview! I'm intrigued and I found a new book for my ever growing TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for having me Carrie. Skylar and Drew's story was so much fun to write.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Character interviews are always awesome--and I loved this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun interview! Hope you have more some time...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with Skylar, Drew would really have to work hard for a second chance. Waking up after a one stand alone is one thing (but really, you can't say goodbye?), but a great weekend with nothing...

    acm05atjuno.com

    ReplyDelete