Monday, January 9, 2012

A Taste for a Mate Goodies

Hi All!

Book 2 in the Redwood Pack Series, A Taste for a Mate, comes out Feb 6th!!!! Whoot!!!

I'm so excited that I'm going to give out some swag. So TWO people who comment will win signed bookmarks from me.

AND one person will win an ARC ecopy of A Taste for a Mate plus some signed bookmarks!!! All you have to do is comment on this post with your email by Monday 1/16/12 at 11:59 pm and you will be entered!

How does that sound?

So tell me, are you ready for Jasper?

Blurb:


Jasper Jamenson’s only responsibility to being the Beta of the Redwood Pack, second son of the Alpha, is to protect the Pack from themselves and the human world. After a century of selfless service, his brother’s new found mating forced him into taking a good look into his life. He isn’t sure he wants a mate, but fate may have other ideas.
Willow Delton is a skinny, bakery owner – the type most woman love to hate. Being without family, she finds herself alone to the Greek god with green eyes who saunters into her bakery every morning. Her desire to follow him, to be with him, overrides every rational sense she possesses.
Jasper and Willow are drawn together, despite every nuisance that works against them. But evil beyond even Jasper’s supernatural compensation will make war against him, by going after the only thing in his eternal life he desires – Willow. Is Willow’s heart enough to overcome Jasper’s soul to save her life? A fight he cannot win, but to save her life – he must.

22 comments:

  1. February 6th is too far away!!! Love the first Redwood Pack book!

    Thanks,
    Jenny
    jennyann1975@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait. Loved the first one.

    Laceywolfe(at)live(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds intriguing

    hab318princess(at)talktalk(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just looking online to see when Book 2 of this series was going to be released! I LOVED Book 1!!!!

    tigerblossoms at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so ready for Jasper, that I've told my husband that he's best be prepared to fend for himself the week of February 6th. I plan on reading slowly and savoring every sentence, lol.

    The maid is on vacation that week!

    Gena Robertson
    robertsongena@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feb. 6th. Not sure I can wait. Read An Alpha's Path and loved it. I'm so excited that A Taste for a Mate releases in less than a month. Can't wait to read about Jasper and Willow.


    e.balinski(at)att(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah! A new series for me to read! and Jasper sounds delicious!!

    smittenwithbadboyheroes@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I am so ready for Jasper! Bring him on!!! I loved loved An Alpha's Path so yeah ... ready and waiting :)

    Thanks for the chance to snag swag and an ARC whooot!!

    supagurlheather@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH I would love to read Jasper's story...

    areeths at new dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm soooo ready for Jasper! Bring it on.... :o)~

    Celina
    www.judgenotbythecovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to read it!

    beckerjo at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, I'm ready for Jasper. I would love to read his story.

    seriousreader at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved the first one and I can't wait till Jaspers book comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh yes please it sounds fabulous !!!! Desere

    deseresteenberg@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't wait for jaspers story...I fell in love with the redwood pack just from reading an alphas path and I can't wait for feb. 6th to get here! Thanks so much for the chance to win the autographed books and/or bookmarks...I hope I get the bookmarks and ebook lol...but really good luck to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi

    I am excited to read your newest. I have An Alpha's Path sitting on my Nook ready to read...time is all I need.

    Thanks for the chance
    Pam
    tpibrew@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Count me in. :)

    thewife(@)unclewaltersrants(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. PICK ME! I can't wait to read the next one...as with everyone!

    Boxertrio@gmail.com

    yippee!!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've got An Alpha's Path waiting for me to read on my Kindle. I'm hoping to get to it next week. Your books sound great.

    Lori

    knitrix29 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sn_De (ccball1990@yahoo.com)January 11, 2012 at 7:23 PM

    I really loved your first book, can't wait to read the second!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sounds HAWT!!! Great excerpt, I really enjoyed it. Thanks for the chance to win.
    luvfuzzzeeefaces at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on your upcoming release. February will be here soon!

    Thanks,
    Tracey D
    booklover0226 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete