Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Taste for a Mate: Six Sentence Sunday - #23

A Taste for a Mate. It will be out Feb 6th! Whoot!


“If you want to explain to a group of hungry wolves where their food went, go for it. But I’m not Little Red Riding Hood on the way to grandmother’s house and I will not ask ‘What big teeth you have’ and give you my food.”  
Standing next to her, Jasper kissed the top of her head and held her close. “You know it’s not food I want, my Willow,” he murmured in her ear, sending goose bumps down her arms.
            “You know we don’t have time for that.”     
            “That’s not what you said this morning when you took me in hand to teach me a lesson about laundry.” 


Thanks for coming and be sure to check out the other sixers here!

30 comments:

  1. Great six Carrie, love the cover for this one. Must read what happened over the laundry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There personalities come through so well in this excerpt. Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their interaction is totally perfect, fun and sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what clever dialogue! well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the way the dialog reveals the chemistry between the two of them. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's one lesson I'd like to hear! LOL Great dialogue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the teasing between them. Very sweet and sexy six!

    ReplyDelete
  8. another cute couple - doing laundry together *snort*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great characterization and dialogue. These six really make me want to read more.
    I have to find out what happened during that laundry scene... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE IT! Can't wait for release.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL! Very cute! They seem a great match.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun and HOT. I'm guessing the laundry room was a very interesting scene! Can't wait to read it ALL, terrific excerpt!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL, totally enjoyed your six.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Laundry? Now this I have to get! Fabulous 6.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great dialogue, and good luck with the release!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like a yummy read. Great dialogue, and well written.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You know, I've always loved the name Willow! And what's this about the laundry? I like these two already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just how exactly did she take him in hand? Or am I being too literal? ;-) Fun six!

    ReplyDelete
  19. lol! Remind me to no screw up the laundry around her. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the humor in this! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great six. It's not food I want, my Willow. Love that line!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great chemistry between these two.

    ReplyDelete
  23. 'Took him in hand' HOT!!! Great six xx

    ReplyDelete