Sunday, February 26, 2012

Trinity Bound - Six Sentence Sunday #29

Hi!

Welcome to my Six Sentence Sunday today! Below is a snippet from my upcoming Trinity Bound, book 3 in the Redwood Pack. Reed is holding Hannah, trying to calm her down from an experience that scared even me when I wrote it.


Reed held her to his chest, trying to give her the strength she needed, knowing he was lacking. She stopped crying, exhausted emotionally as well as physically. A salty trail of tears remained on her cheeks. Reed wiped away their evidence with the pad of his thumb, taking in the softness of her skin.
             “No matter what happens, I will find a way to kill him.” Reed’s voice deepened with a promise of vengeance.


Thank you so much for stopping by today! I really do cherish your comments and read every single one. Enjoy your Sunday and to find the other sixers, click here.

31 comments:

  1. I can feel a lot of emotion in this six. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a good sign when your story can scare yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. simple movement - wiping away her tears - so touching.

    good 6 sentences.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your six! So alpha and so touching. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A man who'll kill for you...now that's a bond.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice. So much emotion. Great Six!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice gesture and supportive words from him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that he knew he needed to comfort her, but felt the lack of ability within himself. Sometimes you just can't help but so much. I think he did well. Great six.

    ReplyDelete
  9. There a LOT of emotion packed into these Six. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm half way thru Taste for a Mate. Can't wait to read Trinity Bound.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well *I* certainly believe him! Terrific that he can comfort her but is also so fierce about protecting her. Terrific excerpt, can't wait for the book!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I can feel his determination from here. Wow. I have a feeling someone's days are numbered. Great six this week. Can't wait for this book to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love a man who'll pack this much emotion and strength in one sentence. Way to go! I think I'm in luurve! hehe Fabulous six.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A vow of vengeance in a great scene. Intruguing six!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great six ~ tender and fierce at the same time!

    Adriana

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very moving. An emotional anchor as the reason for action. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, wow. That's profound! Great six, Carrie Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very nice six.

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think him just being there, holding her, helps so much. Good man, Reed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic last line. Sweet snippet.

    ReplyDelete