Friday, March 30, 2012

Fresh Friday Reads

Hi!

What have you read this week!?

Well I hope its Trinity Bound! Its out TODAY!!!!

You can find it on:

Amazon, Barnes&Noble, and ARe


Trinity Bound Blurb

Hannah Lewis, a rare earth witch, is taken from the only life she’s ever known. Held at her will by a sadistic wolf, she almost gives up hope that she’d ever see her real life again. But as her fellow captive, a werewolf named Reed, tries to calm her fears, she begins to feel a spark of something she never thought she’d feel – love. But is Reed, alone, enough to get her out of this dark basement so she can move on with her life?
Reed Jamenson, the artist of a werewolf Pack of Alpha males, knows instinctually that Hannah is his mate. Thus, despite their imprisonment, he will do all to protect her and then worry about their hearts. But is he strong enough to find a way for both of them to escape? And why does he feel as though something else is missing?
Josh Kolb, an ex-military human, stumbles upon Reed and Hannah and finds he must trust this new world of supernatural beings to survive. But that desire will lead the three to a triangle of attraction that will test the boundaries they all possess and its consequences in defeating the enemy. Can they all trust one another to save themselves and life as they know it? Even at the cost of their own hearts?


Oh I love this series. It just keeps getting better and better. And all of you know how much I love Rebecca. If you haven't tried out this series yet, you're missing something!


Rex Kane has always known he was different than his brothers, down to the fact that when he shifts into his wolf form, his coat is completely black. Always in trouble, he is given one more chance by his brother Tristan, the Alpha of the Westervelt pack, to bring back to their island a witch who can stop some of the magical assault that has plagued their war-torn home. Rex knows he has one last chance to set things right. Everything depends on him and he cannot fail.

Elizabeth Willow has been cursed to look so repulsive no human eyes can bear to view her. Raised in a gentle coven of witches, she is ill prepared for the realities of the harsh world she now lives in. Raised to mistrust wolf-shifters as witch-killers, she cannot seem to help being drawn to Rex. Even if she doesn't believe she is his so-called mate. He can see her as she really is and is the first person to look her in the eyes in years. Although she is not naturally devious, she sees no choice but to use Rex to gain her own freedom and her families' safety.

Together, Rex and Elizabeth will see just how evil the people around them can be. If they can trust their hearts, perhaps they will survive another night. If not, both of their battles will never be won.
 




So I've been waiting for this book for so long. I'm not part of Warden's crew, but I'm darned close. This book was soooooo emotional, be sure to bring a box of tissues.
I REALLY REALLY want Quinn and Blay's book. Just saying.

In the darkest corners of the night in Caldwell, New York, a conflict like no other rages. The city is home to a band of brothers born to defend their race: the warrior vampires of the Black Dagger Brotherhood. 

Now back in the Brotherhood - and unrecognisable as the vampire leader he once was - Tohrment is physically emaciated and heartbroken beyond despair. When he begins to see his beloved in his dreams - trapped in a cold, isolating netherworld - Tohr turns to a self-serving fallen angel in hopes of saving the one he has lost. When he's told he must learn to love another to free his former mate, Tohr knows they are all doomed . . . 

Except then a female with a shadowed history begins to get through to him. Against the backdrop of the raging war with the lessers, and with a new clan of vampires vying for the Blind King's throne, Tohr struggles between the buried past, and a very hot, passion-filled future . . . but can his heart let go and set all of them free? 



This is such a funny snarky series that I love reading it when I need to step away from the hard core sad novels LOL. I wasn't really waiting to read about this couple, but I'm still glad I did. Shelley did it again!

He's big, burly, and way smarter than your average shapeshifting bear. He's also about to get trapped by own his game. . .
Lou Crushek is a reasonable, mellow, easygoing kind of guy. But once someone starts killing the scumbags he works so hard to bust, that really gets under his fur. Especially when that someone is a curvy she-tiger with a skill set that's turning Crush's lone-bear world upside down--and bringing his passion out of hibernation. . .
As a member of an elite feline protection unit, Marcella Malone has no problem body-dropping anyone who hunts her kind. But Crush is proving one major pain in her gorgeous tail. The only reason she's joined forces with him is to track down the wealthy human who's got her entire species in his ruthless sights. It sure isn't because Crush's stubborn and contrary attitude is rubbing Cella in all the right ways. . .



Dr. Phang is in the house!!! I'm sooo happy he ended up with Bryn and not that WOMAN with the tabasco. I loved Bryn and her brother so I'm glad that Phineas got a story of his own. So sexy, funny, smart, and awesome.

He's a vampire from the big city . . . 

Phineas McKinney thought New York City was tough, until he was attacked by Malcontents—evil vampires who consider mortals to be snacks. Saved by the good vampires, Phin swore to devote his now undead life to stopping the Malcontents. He's got his job cut out for him when word comes that their enemy may be hiding in Wyoming. What does a city boy like him know about horses and campfires? Good thing he's got Brynley Jones with him . . . if only she didn't hate every vampire on earth. 

She's a werewolf princess . . . 

Bryn believes vampires are seductive and charming, and that makes them dangerous. So she's more than a little annoyed about teaming up with Phin, even if he is the only bloodsucker able to make her inner wolf purr. But as they hunt down the new leader of the Malcontents, danger threatens . . . and Phineas and Brynley discover a passion that will rock the foundation of their supernatural world. 

I've also read and/or bought this week:


10 comments:

  1. Interesting list Carrie Ann. A few of those (hint: I bought yours already) will be on my reading list for the weekend.
    I love seeing what everyone else is reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What am I reading - I finished Karen Docter's Satin Pleasure and am about to charge into Casea Major's The Implanting.

    What I'll be reading the future is up at the top of your blog for today :-)

    Congrats on the new release.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list Carrie Ann. I
    am a reviewer so it goes without saying that I have tons to read most of the time. So here is what I have read in the last week in between Working full time, exercising, kids home, cooking and my own writing then passing out:

    Krewe Daddy by Margie Church
    Till abandon by Avril Ashton
    Christmas Forever by Delilah Hunt
    Two Hot by Delilah Devlin

    Nichelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I read yours. *wink* and you know I LOVE it. :) Now I await my copy of Tohr (Lover Reborn). I've got my tissue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh those all look good!
    I just finished a great story call Honor Bound by Brenda Novak.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great reads!
    I'll be reading yours soon ;) as well as a few others.

    Mine this week?
    Accompanied by a Waltz - Andrew Grey
    Nathaniel - Dianne Hartsock
    The Progeny - Ashlynne Laynne
    The Choice - Lorhainne Eckhart
    Promises - Amber Garr
    . . . more . . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'll read anything on this list! Especially yours, Carrie Ann! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have read this week: Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker and currently reading Fifty Shade Freed. Once I start a series I wanna finish it keeps the characters fresh in my mind. Lol next is Gerry Barlett Vampires Hate Skinny Jeans! April 3rd!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bought Shelly Laureston's Bear Meets Girl as well. I loved it. Actually, I love the whole series. Gotta love bear shifters! :)

    ReplyDelete