Tuesday, March 20, 2012

An Interview with my Fav Lacey Wolfe

Please welcome my friend Lacey Wolfe to the blog!!!

Hi! Thanks so much for coming today. Tell us a little bit about yourself.

Hi, I’m Lacey Wolfe and I just love getting to say I’m an author. Besides being an author, I am also a mother of two children, six cats, and one rotten lab. And when writing and the kids don’t have my attention, I am cuddled up with my hot husband on the couch watching some marathon on Netflix.

Tell us a bit about your book.

My newest book is More Than Useful.
Can she settle for just a little fun?
Every Tuesday and Thursday morning Adam stops by Amy's bakery for one of her delicious muffins…and a little flirting. When he finally asks her out, Amy is thrilled.
Adam informs her from the beginning that he isn't looking for anything serious. Just a little fun. Amy agrees, even though she isn't entirely sure that's what she wants.
She does her best to play it cool, but Adam is sending so many mixed signals he's confusing her, which she finds incredibly frustrating.
Adam is terrified by the feelings he's developing for Amy. It would be so much easier if he just backed away from her. Then there's his sister, who is insisting that Amy is not the right girl for him.
Will Adam be able to figure out what his heart desires before it's too late and he loses his chance at true happiness?
Content Warning: explicit sex

Is this part of a series?

It is. It’s book two of the Hot Bods series. The first book is Fool Me Once. This is going to be a four part novella series. The third book will be out in June and I am still working on the fourth. One thing about my series, is the books are stand-alone. So you can read any book at any time.

What did you find the hardest part of writing it to be?

This seems to change each time I answer this question. So I am going to say currently the most challenging thing for me is time. I love escaping to my writing world but right now, the real world has been taking up way to much of my time.

What was your favorite part?

Creating characters and getting to know them. I often forget when I am talking to non-writers they don’t understand my need to talk about what my current characters are doing. And how they might be frustrating me.

Rate your story in terms of steaminess

I think they are pretty steamy. If the scale was 1 – the door was shut to 5- you know how everything feels and tastes. Let’s say, it would be a 4.5. I think I’ve described those hot scenes pretty well.

Who is your favorite romance author?

I really can never choose a favorite. Before I was an author, I reviewed books. When I entered into that world, I found a ton of new authors. I am now strictly an ebook author. I only read ebooks. So I can’t really choose a favorite. There are many great ones. I find a new one weekly.

What is your favorite romance book or series?

I really enjoyed the Apple Trail series by Keri Ford. Each book was fun and flirty.

Who is your favorite romance character? If you could go on a date with that person, what would you do? Details please! *wink*

Ooo, good question.  I am going to go with Ben Lawson from Talk Me Down by Victoria Dahl. I guess you could say that is one of my favorite books. I just love the way the heroine took him down. And if I were to go on a date with him, I bring the wine and ask him to bring the hand cuffs and um….you figure out the rest.

Boxers or Briefs?

I like boxer briefs. But since that wasn’t the question, I am going with boxers.

What is next for you?

I have a good year coming up so far. In May my very first non-erotic romance, Finding Home, will release. I’m excited to bring something sweeter to the table. I also have another erotic novella coming out in May titled Tempting The Manny.
In June the third Hot Bods book, Accidental Love will release.
And late summer early fall my first BDSM will release and it’s called Bound By Pleasure.

What were your first impressions of each other?

Amy: He’s a cop. He’s hot. Can you see his body and those sparking blue eyes? If anything, he’s eye candy. And I am so blessed I get to wake-up next to him each and every day.
Adam: Oh, I am the lucky one. On top of being a beautiful woman with a killer rack, she can cook and keeps me very well fed.

What are your favorite parts about each other?

Amy: He makes me laugh, all the time. There is never a dull moment with him.
Adam: She cook, she bakes, and she has a killer rack.
Amy: You’re such a man.
Adam: I believe Carrie asked what my favorite parts of you were. At least I began with your cooking and didn’t just say that I love your breasts.
Amy: *rolls her eyes.*

What’s next for you?

Adam: A wedding hopefully. If I had my way, we would head to Vegas and elope, but someone here wants to do the big wedding.
Amy: Says the man who was so scared of commitment.


Lacey Wolfe has always had a passion for words, whether it’s getting lost in a book or writing her own. From the time she was a child she would slip away to write short stories about people she knew and fantasies she wished would happen. It has always been her dream to be a published author and with her two children now of school age, she finally has the time to work on making her dream come true.

Lacey lives in Georgia with her husband, son and daughter, their six cats and one black lab who rules the house.

You can find Lacey at the following places:
Facebook / Facebook Page / Twitter 


You can find Lacey on her website: http://www.laceywolfe.com/

Lacey is giving away a copy of her book, More than Useful, to a lucky commenter. Be sure to leave your email address.

10 comments:

  1. Great interview and awesome author picture! I look forward to reading this one

    sugerlady@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for having me! I love visiting. :) If anyone has any questions for me, just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for new authors!!! I'm far to impatient to wait to win so I went and bought it and read it... And am about to go buy the first one!!! Are the next two going to be about Jane and Francesca?

    jessi_wuzzle@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun interview! The book sounds very good.

    bn100candg(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to read MORE THAN USEFUL thank you. It looks wonderful.

    marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great interview! This sounds like a wonderful story. Id love to read it. Thanks for sharing and the chance to win! :)
    shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm late but I'm here. Adam is such a man. Do his eyes ever focus on something other than the "rack"?

    Great interview. The cover is gorgeous, too.

    Marika
    maw1725@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lacey...This book sounds like so much fun.

    6 cats? We have our hands full right now with 4--2 resident cats, 1 we're trying (unsuccessfully) to integrate, and an outdoor stray we feed.

    I used to live in GA, too. Macon. Their Spring Cherry Blossom Festival was always so beautiful. I think it's going on right now.

    catherinelee100 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Janes story is set to release in June and Francesca will be last. Her story I am currently working on.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the giveaway!!

    sweety225(at)rocketmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete