Thursday, March 8, 2012

An Interview with Shadonna Richards

I have Shadonna Richards on the blog today. I'm also on Scorching Book Reviews today in  a Blind Date Contest and could use your votes! 


Hi! Thanks so much for coming today. Tell us a little bit about yourself. 

First of all, thanks so much for having me as a guest on your fabulous blog. I’m a writer of contemporary romance and romantic comedy.

Tell us a bit about your book. 

An Unexpected Bride is a contemporary romance about Emma Wiggins who doesn’t want to hurt her dying grandfather’s feelings since he believes he’ll never live to see her get married. So she tells him that she is engaged. When he probes who the lucky guy is, the only name that came to mind was that of her secret crush, her hot boss, Evan Fletcher. Of course, to her shock, gramps gets a little stronger and goes ahead to arrange for a bedside wedding at the hospital. Unfortunately, Evan knows nothing about this. So now she’s left with confronting her boss with the…um, news of their impending vows.

Is this part of a series? 

Yes, I’m currently polishing up book two in the Bride series!

Who is your favorite romance author? 

Oh, dear, way too many to name!

What is your favorite romance book or series?

I enjoy reading various  Harlequin series.
 
Boxers or Briefs? 

Boxers, for sure!

What is next for you? 

I’m currently working on another contemporary romance. I enjoy  sharing my stories with readers. 


2 comments:

  1. It was a pleasure being interviewed on your lovely blog today, Carrie Ann! BTW, best of luck with Scorching Book Reviews, I just voted for you (with Jasper)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun book. I'm going to take a closer look at it.

    ReplyDelete