Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Lucky Seven - Dust of My Wings

I was tagged by the awesome Gayl Taylor Here are the rules:

1. Go to page 77 of your current ms
2. Go to line 7
3. Copy down the next 7 lines - sentences or paragraphs - and post them as they're written. No cheating.
4. Tag 7 other authors.




Oh so here is my HIGHLY unedited version.


He was damned fine at his job. Strong and fierce. Yet a childhood problem of dusting could take down a civilization. He would have laughed at the ridiculousness of that statement if it hadn’t been true.
They landed, their feet settling on the soil. Shade looked behind him at the place he called home. They weren’t godly angels. Far from it. They didn’t live in heaven. He wasn’t even sure there was a heaven beyond their time. Their world was on the same as the humans. But tucked away in a pocket between two mountain ranges, hidden from the humans. 

And Now I'm tagging the following Authors:

1. Rebecca Royce
2. Leia Shaw
3. Lia Davis
4. Angela Stone
5. Beth-Ann Mason
6. Liz Crowe
7. Lisa Kumar

No obligation, just something cute LOL 

1 comment:

  1. I love it! And I am so looking forward to this book.

    ReplyDelete