Sunday, March 11, 2012

Trinity Bound - Six Sentence Sunday #31

Thanks for coming. Here are six from my upcoming Trinity Bound, book 3 of the Redwood Pack, out March 30th.

Oh and Jasper from A Taste from a Mate needs your vote for the Semi-Finals in The Blind Speed Dating Contest. Please and Thank you!!

http://scorchingbookreviews.blogspot.com/2012/03/semi-final-two-of-blind-date-event.html

Hannah knew he was hiding something. She didn’t know why, but Reed’s father obviously refused to reveal everything he knew about this bond and what it would entail. Why wouldn’t he tell them? It was between the three of them—Reed, Josh and her. Was it because she and Josh were strangers? Though it stung, she understood. 


Thanks for commenting! I really appreciate it. 

23 comments:

  1. Very intriguing! I need to know why. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, very intriguing! Pulled me in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting six Carrie...curious to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great six! Love these three. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm...I'm intrigued to know more and read on! More, please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooooh, very intriguing, Carrie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you build the intrigue in these six. Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm...a 3-way bond with a stranger. Very, very intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Got me hooked so what happens next? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh there's probably a LOT she's going to have to understand LOL! Can't wait to read more, terrific excerpt as always!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tease that pulled me in and made me want the beginning, middle and end. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think things will be a little more complicated for her than she's expecting. Can't wait to see how!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, very intriguing. She understands, but I don't LOL! Great cliffhanger!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great 6 (and I have a serious soft spot for triad hero/ens ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome 6. I can't wait to read this book!

    ReplyDelete