Monday, April 2, 2012

A Birthday BlogHop is Coming!

Hi All!

April 6th is my birthday. Watch out! LOL. And to celebrate, around 60 of my author and blogger friends are hosting a hop for two days!! Whoot!

Each author is going to talk about their favorite birthdays or why they love (or hate) them. Really its a free for all because I actually like birthdays.

What does that mean for you as a reader?

Well, each author is giving away a prize at their blog. AND we're giving away TWO grand prizes.

1) A Kindle Touch
2) A $60 Amazon or Barnes & Noble Gift Card

Yep. You can comment on each blog and enter to win! How great is that? So on April 5th the hop begins and you have until 11:59PM on the 6th to participate!

Thanks so much and I hope to see you there!!!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Early Birthday!

    I love blog hops. I always discover new sites.

    Thanks,
    Tracey D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My birthday is actually April 5th :) I will be 25! How cool a birthday hop on my birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My birthday is April 5 too! Not broadcasting the age Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday and what a way to celebrate...I'm having so much fun doing all these blog hops but however my wishlist keeps getting longer and longer what's a girl to do...Join the party!!!!

    see you there!

    Blessed Be Leigh Savage
    leighsavage@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. A birthday is a gift. Every day we live is precious thing. My favorite birthday was when I turned 40.It was a very good year. Happy Easter all! Hope your birthday is wonderful as you are!!

    ReplyDelete