Monday, April 9, 2012

Manic Monday Updates



Its Monday again. Didn't we just do this? LOL. I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday weekend if that's what you celebrate. If not, I still hope you enjoyed your weekend LOL.

My current WIP is Dust of My Wings and its going as quick as it can LOL. Shade and Lily are proving to be frustrating, though my crit partners love them. So what do I know? LOL It will be out in July, so I'm working hard. People have asked what series this is, and it is the Dante's Circle series. Its in a different world than the Redwood Pack series and has different paranormal creatures.

There will be seven books in that series so you'll see a lot of them.

Does this mean I'm not writing any more Redwood Pack books? No. I'm still writing them. I'm just writing more than one series at a time. Adam's book is the next full length novel, but I am releasing another Mel and Kade novella May 1st, called A Night Away. I should be getting back edits soon on that.

Why am I writing a novella? Because I love my Jamensons. I don't want to let them go. Mel and Kade only got a novella to show their story, so I wanted to show a bit more. I like writing novellas and getting them out quickly for $0.99 for you guys. Am I going to be writing more novellas like this one? Maybe. It depends on you. If you want more Redwood novellas then just ask. Tell me who you want to hear about (in terms of past couples) and I'll see what I can do. 

So that's about it. I'm still on a blog tour this month so be sure to hit Current Contests to see where I'm at. I'm writing and editing and working hard.

Let me know what you think about novellas since it doesn't interfere with the release dates of the full length novels LOL.

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. It is great to see that you are busy and getting the stories out there..Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    This is Christine Young author of Safari Moon. Your blog had the most comments on my tour. If you would send me your email address, I will send you the $15.00 starbucks gift card.

    Thanks
    Christine

    ReplyDelete