Monday, April 16, 2012

Manic Monday Updates


It's another week. How did that happen? I swear it was just last Monday. So what have I been up to? Working. LOL

My day job is taking up most of my time. But I didn't find time to do final edits and proofs on A Night Away! Whoot! As soon as I get a final look-through on it, my Street Pack, and reviewers will get a copy. If you are a reviewer and would like a copy, please email me here. As for everyone else, A Night Away will be available May 1st.

What is A Night Away? Well, its a Mel and Kade novella that is set after Trinity Bound so you get a taste of their HEA and domestic life. Its sweet and spicy with some sexy scenes. *grins*

I'm also working on Dust of My Wings and writing away. Shade is being a bit quite lately so I'm going to have to kick him in the butt LOL.

That's about it for me. What have you been up to this week? Are there any more novella couples you like me to write about?

1 comment:

  1. You are right time seems to fly by so fast. this weekend I spent doing crit for a fellow author and managed to do some of my own edits for a project.

    ReplyDelete