Monday, May 21, 2012

Manic Monday Updates: A Trip and a new WIP



Happy Monday!!! I'm still in Colorado enjoying my vacation. *sigh* It has been such a blast that I've only written like 350 words LOL. But its okay, my Holiday Montana boys are waiting and ready for me once I get back.

So far, I've seen a bobcat, coyotes, deer, and, oh, yeah, a bear. A freaking bear in our backyard. And we've skydived, white water rafted, bungee jumped, hiked, ate, and watching my little sister graduate college. Not too bad for less than week. Not too bad at all.

I'm also starting a new blog post called Off the Page. On the third Saturday of each month I'll post an scene involving my characters from one of my stories. It'll be a look inside their lives beyond the book. The posts will be listed under the category Off the Page and will also have a page. So look for the first post on the third Saturday Of June (6/16). 

So what does that mean for writing? Not too much. I'm actually enjoying a break. My grandpa found out I'm a "smutty writer" this week. He's proud of me and can't wait to make my grandma read them LOL. I had been so afraid, but I should have known better than to be.

Once I get back, I get to pack again for a wedding in Connecticut, so even less writing for me there. But don't worry, you'll get your books on time LOL.

Well, I don't have too much to say other than I'm enjoying myself!!

Stop on over to Lacey Wolfe, Lia Davis, and Fated  Desires for even more updates!!

2 comments:

  1. Good for your grandpa! I told my mom this weekend that I was writing books with erotic content. She said she'd just "skip those parts," lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have an awesome vacation. I have always wanted to go to Colorado.
    It's awesome your family supports you.

    ReplyDelete