Sunday, June 17, 2012

Dust of My Wings - Six Sentence Sunday #43




Hi All! So here is a snippet from my Dust of My Wings, coming July 27th!!! I'm so freaking excited about this book y'all! LOL. 

Shade adjusted himself as his cock rose to attention just at the thought of Lily. He’d only seen her through the paned glass, yet he wanted her. He liked the way her average height held such delicious not-so-average curves. Those damn sexy hips of hers begged his hands to grip them as he rammed into her body bent over any surface he could find.
           Shade groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose. This was so not the time to be thinking these thoughts.




Thank you SOOO much for stopping by. I love all of you for commenting!!

19 comments:

  1. I WANT THIS BOOK!
    Great six, Carrie Ann, as always :c) I absolutely love Shade, lol. Yummm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot, hot, hot! Can't wait to read it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. Love that he's torn like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice sunday teaser, we are all waiting for him:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Hot six. Can't wait for more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my! :-) Nice. Love the contrasting images of "average" and "not-so-average."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great imagery! I love that he can't help but think them though :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that is a HOT section ;) Great descriptions!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh la la! Great contrast and wonderfully sexy Six!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, but they're good sexy thoughts, I must say LOL! Terrific six, can't wait for the book.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome cant wait till its out

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gotta love making a guy squirm! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great six. Love the conflict. I think he has plans for her.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun excerpt and Shade sounds like a REALLY fun guy. Congrats on your upcoming release. Verry exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete