Monday, June 18, 2012

Manic Monday Updates: Are We There Yet?






Happy Monday!!! I'm slowly counting down the days until I'm done teaching so that way I'm all ready for more and more writing! Doesn't that sound grand? LOL
I'm in the process of trying to figure out how to schedule my new found time...its odd to say the least. 
But I'm working on it because I can't wait to get more words down and see what my characters come up with!



Waiting for:
  • Proofs for Dust of My Wings so I can finish it up and get some eARCs ready!
  • A new cover and graphics are coming.
  • My publishing company, Fated Desires, also does graphics and COVERS!!! So if y'all need promo goodies, banners, website graphics...and more, let us know! 
Working on:
  • Plotting Santa's Executive. Yeah, I know its June, but Christmas stories won't write themselves! LOL
Writing:
  • Charmed Spirits (Holiday Montana, Book 1). I just passed the halfway mark for me so that means more action more *ahem* scenes...and goodies. It's starting to roll which is nice for me.
  • Enforcer's Redemption (Redwood Pack 4). I'm working on this slowly. I'm trying to get Charmed Spirits done first, but sometimes Adam needs to talk first.
Other:
  • I've joined Pinterest and made boards for each of my books and series. Come on over and tell me what you think. Each board for each book has their characters, covers, and key moments in the book that will help you picture my world.
And that's about it! Go on over to other Manic Monday Updates with: Lia Davis , Lacey Wolfe , Fated Desires,   and  The Divinites

No comments:

Post a Comment