Monday, June 25, 2012

Manic Monday Updates: Time? What Time?






Happy Monday!!! I'm super busy with edits, hops, drafts, teaching, and kittens! I think my cats are taking up more of my time than ever LOL! They are so needy. But really, I'm just going day to day. You know me, quite boring!




Waiting for:
  • A new cover and graphics are coming.
  • My publishing company, Fated Desires, also does graphics and COVERS!!! So if y'all need promo goodies, banners, website graphics...and more, let us know! We also have a new website!!
Working on:
  • I have ANOTHER series in mind now. OMG. I need to stop myself!
  • Revisions for Charmed Spirits. I finished the draft last week so I want to do a couple of read throughs before it goes to my editor.
Writing:
  • Enforcer's Redemption (Redwood Pack 4). I'm working on this slowly. I'm trying to get Charmed Spirits done first, but sometimes Adam needs to talk first.
Other:
  • I've joined Pinterest and made boards for each of my books and series. Come on over and tell me what you think. Each board for each book has their characters, covers, and key moments in the book that will help you picture my world.
And that's about it! Go on over to other Manic Monday Updates with: Lia Davis , Lacey Wolfe , Fated Desires,   and  The Divinites

2 comments:

  1. "I have ANOTHER series in mind now."

    LOL, I feel your pain. And I love your Pinterest boards!

    ReplyDelete