Monday, June 4, 2012

Manic Monday Updates


Happy Monday!! I hope all is well. There's a lot going on in my writing world so I'll just get right to it! Today, I'm happy to announce, A NEW SERIES!! Yep! Even more from me! But this time, I'm not alone. My BFF, Lia Davis, and I are co-authoring a four book series called Keys of Fate!! I can't go too much into each book and the characters, but I will say, I'm SO freaking excited about it. The first book will be out Spring 2013! Whoot!



When an angel falls in love, they also fall from grace. As the world evolves, the angels are dying and four angels must fall to earth and find the keys of fate to save their people…and humanity.




Waiting for:


  • Right now I'm waiting for new swag to arrive for my Dust of My Wings packages. So as soon as that comes in, we can gave some fancy giveaways.
  • I'm also waiting on a new cover for a book that will be out in December, Santa's Executive (Holiday, Montana Book 2)

Working on:


  • Revisions for Dust of My Wings. This should be in my editors happy hands by tonight if all goes well LOL. That means we're one step closer!
  • Plotting for the end of Enforcer's Redemption (Redwood Pack book 4, Adam's Book).


Writing:


  • Charmed Spirits (Holiday Montana, Book 1). I'm almost midway through and hope to be through in the next two weeks or so with the draft. Its only a 30k novel, so it won't take as long as the others.
  • Enforcer's Redemption (Redwood Pack 4). I'm just starting this one. I've had the plot and back story down for ages and now I'm diving into Adam's world. If I start to sob, just let me go.


Other:


  • I've joined Pinterest and made boards for each of my books and series. Come on over and tell me what you think.

And that's about it! Go on over to other Manic Monday Updates with: Lia Davis , Lacey Wolfe , Fated Desires,   and  The Divinites

1 comment:

  1. Busy lady! Sounds great tho. Hope you have fun with the new series!

    ReplyDelete