Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Street Pack Members Wanted



If you're interested in joining my "Street Pack" for publicizing/promoting my work, and getting some nifty goodies in return, sign up and me or my admin will contact you (we DO need a way to contact you). Street Pack duties would be passing out postcards to stores and at conventions, posting notes on your blogs/websites when a book is due out, making sure any paranormal lists you have are updated with the release date info, reviews, etc.


Please comment on this post and leave your email address. We'll get back to you as soon as we can.

8 comments:

  1. I thought I had already done this...but, here ya go. tccmp30@msn.com

    Barbara Hunter Brant

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't done anything like this before. Let me know how I can help, will really try to fit it into my busy schedule...a traveling hubby, 3 teenagers, a full time job and a high maintenance Lemon Beagle. But I want to help!

    ahywell@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I will do whatever I can for you and your hunky werewolves.

    pammiesuttonmcreynolds

    pammiesuttonmcreynolds@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sign me up! Marktompkinsauthor@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds awesome! sign me up! dordo101@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to join.
    greenduckie13 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW I HAVE over 9 thousand follower on fb and twitter i do u tube
    and then i have link good read amazon and i do goggle plus and pin
    over if you count all the blog on about if not more that ave of 10 thousand a day
    desi the blonde at msn .com

    ReplyDelete