Sunday, July 8, 2012

Dust of My Wings: Six Sentence Sunday #46



Hi Everyone! How are you enjoying your Sunday? Me? I'm writing up blog posts for my upcoming tour for Dust of My Wings and working on my WIP. Yep, it's all about the rest...LOL Thanks so much for coming!!!!

Below is a snippet from Dust of My Wings, out July 27th! So close!




“I’m not sure yet, but I won’t leave for a while, I know that much.”
Lily smiled, and Shade followed the long curve of her neck with his gaze. What would her skin taste like if he licked and nibbled right where her neck met her shoulder? Would she shudder in his arms and whisper his name?
Shade shifted in his seat as his erection dug into his zipper, and his wings threatened to pop out of his back. He needed to focus on his assignment and not the sexy creature in front of him.

24 comments:

  1. Wonderful six! Love Shade's thought process here :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor shade is having a tough day focussing. LOL Great Six

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very sexy six! Looking forward to the release. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shade's thoughts made me smile, poor guy can't focus :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. His confliction is a great hook here. It'll be so much hotter when he caves to desires :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! Poor man, having to battle rebellious body parts from the front AND back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sensual! I felt a bit sorry for him as he attempted to "subdue" his response! Great excerpt!

    Dara Ames

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!!!!! I'm working on the review for it, should have it up soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can see I have some reading to catch up on! Great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, poor, poor guy. So tortured. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would be quite awkward if he flashed an erection AND wings.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Poor guy can't control himself! lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. YEp, no. I think focus is pretty much gone... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Maybe he can focus on her for awhile and then get back to his assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How awesome when a man's focus is completely on the woman he desires. Assignment can be dealt with later.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! This guy is HOT! Great six.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooo, let his wings pop on out!!! ;) Awesomely hot! Congrats on the upcoming release! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the way his mind thinks. Hot 6!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd be happy to see the....wings....LOL. As always, a great six!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aww, poor Shade, sounds like he's having a rough time getting his head on straight. Very hot six!

    ReplyDelete