Sunday, July 15, 2012

Dust of My Wings: Six Sentence Sunday #47



Happy Sunday! How's your day going? Thanks so much for coming! Below is a snippet from my upcoming Dust of My Wings, out July 27th!




      Shade adjusted himself as his cock rose to attention just at the thought of her. He’d only seen her through the paned glass, yet he wanted her. He liked the way her average height held such delicious not-so-average curves. Those damn sexy hips of hers begged his hands to grip them as he rammed into her body bent over any surface he could find. 

      He groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose. This was so not the time to be thinking these thoughts.

19 comments:

  1. LOL He needs to do something about that. Great six! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love when a man gets "distracted"! Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what's he supposed to be thinking of? LOL Bet it's not nearly as good. Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your upcoming release, Carrie Ann. Love her "not so average curves." Great six! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great six, Carrie Ann! I just love Shade *sigh*
    I want a Shade of my own....
    OH, and congratulations on your 7/27 release :c) I know DW will do excellently.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! Sounds like he has some issues to work out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No? When would be a better time? Nice six!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice six! There's no doubt of his feelings for her! Congrats on the release!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic 6! Loved how distracted she makes him ;) Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great six as always, can't wait for the book to arrive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic imagery there. Sent a buzz through me as I read it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What's the matter with now? Why can't he be thinking these thoughts? LOL. J/K, I'd love to know where he is right now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Six, got me grinning for the poor guy's discomfort.

    ReplyDelete