Sunday, July 22, 2012

Dust of My Wings - Six Sentence Sunday #48




Hi All! Thank you so much for coming today! Love y'all! Below is a snippet from Dust of My Wings, the first book in my Dante's Circle Series that comes out this Friday!!! WHOOOOOTTT!



Lily’s head ached, and her eyelids felt heavy. Her body still pulsated and tingled, and energy fluctuated through her limbs, shocking them before weighing them down like heavy sandbags. As she tried to move, her body revolted and shuddered. It was too hard to think. Her mind fizzed as if she’d had too much to drink. No, that wasn’t right. 

14 comments:

  1. Very intriguing six! Congrats on your upcoming release! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what's going on here. Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite a reaction she's having. Wondering what's causing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I'm intrigued. Wonder what's happening. Great cover Carrie Ann and congrats on the release!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could feel myself getting weighed down and sleepy right along with her - really a great excerpt! Can't wait till Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, no idea what's going on, but very neat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this story, hun! Great six - and congratz on DWs upcoming release!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well-built suspense! This can't be good for her....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, somebody is having a bad day. The writing does a good job showing her confusion. Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool! Also, love the cover. Also also, love the title!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, awesome six. It really catches my imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh ick, was she drugged? What is happening? great six

    ReplyDelete
  13. I liked your six sentence sunday. I just posted mines check it out. http://www.soniawrites.com/2012/07/six-sentence-sunday-brushing-teeth.html

    ReplyDelete