Sunday, July 1, 2012

Dust of Wings - Six Sentence Sunday #45




Hi guys! Below is a very, very, sexy snippet from Dust of My Wings, out July 27th! Thanks for coming!


If you're looking for any blog hops, scroll down. :-)


          Shade lay beneath Lily, her warm body draped over him in sleep, his cock still half-hard deep inside her. He looked down at her and brushed the bangs from her face.

          God, she was beautiful. He knew that she was attractive, but when she’d lain beneath him, urging him to take her…he’d almost lost it. Speaking of almost losing it…his wings had almost burst from his back during sex. That had never happened before, not even with Cora.

18 comments:

  1. Yummy, sexy six, Carrie Ann. I love Shade! Now I'm going to have to go reread DW to get my Shade fix. ;c)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guessing she doesn't know he has wings! Wouldn't that raise some questions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That could have been a problem, LOL. Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now, I'm wondering about who Cora is. :) And wings? Oh so sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing like wings sprouting from a guy's back to shake up the moment. LOL You're right. Sexy six!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wings could be very difficult to hide in that situation. Great six.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wings? Sounds like he's hiding a pretty big secret...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome 6!! Totally want his wings to pop on out!!! ;) Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many questions, so much more to know (like who is Cora???) Terrific six!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my! I'm looking forward to this one. Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, definitely want to hear more about him and Cora. But yeah...wings in that situation could have been a really big surprise. :-p

    ReplyDelete
  13. My, my, my, that was sessay! I love those angels.

    ReplyDelete
  14. "Are you getting ready to fly or are you just happy to see me!" Never thought wings springing out could be sexy but you made it so! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is a nice little teaser, he sounds good and the book sounds hot!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh, the brush of the hair, the sexy nature of it all and the idea Lily is different, is more...fabulous 6

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved the teaser, how hot can he be. the book sounds great, one I have to read. Loved your post and I'm glad I finally got my computer to cooperate.
    Thanks
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete