Monday, July 9, 2012

Manic Monday: OMG Writing








It's Monday? OMG, I'm tired LOL. I wrote over 15k in two days and did even more work on Sunday. I'm killing Enforcer's Redemption, but it's killing me! I'm doing my best to make sure it's out by November, and if me and my team (my crit partner) keep on it, it looks like it will happen. We're just going to have to cross our fingers that Adam and my health cooperates!


Also, over of Fated Desires Publishing, we're doing Ask the Author. So if you have any burning questions for me, please email them to fateddesirespublishing@gmail.com and then sign up for our newsletter http://fateddesires.com/newsletter/.

Me and the other authors will answer your questions IN DETAIL, and who knows what will be asked!


Waiting for:
  • A cover for my December release, Santa's Executive.
  • Work to get my revisions ready on Charmed Spirits to send to my editor.
Working on:
  • The Dust of My Wings Blog Tour. I have about 50...yes 50....posts to work on so I'll be quite busy. O_o
  • Plotting the rest of my detail on Enforcer's Redemption.
Writing:
  • Enforcer's Redemption (Redwood Pack 4). Like I said earlier, it's killing me. It's going to be a lot longer than I thought, so we're just going to have to hold on and make sure me and my team can get it done. However I will say that Adam freaking rocks and is as sexy as hell. 
Other:
  • I updated my website  http://www.carrieannryan.com/ on the Series Pages (hover over Books) so you can see the new characters and character profiles! I've also updated the Coming Soon Page
  • I've joined Pinterest and made boards for each of my books and series. Come on over and tell me what you think. Each board for each book has their characters, covers, and key moments in the book that will help you picture my world.
And that's about it! Go on over to other Manic Monday Updates with: Lia Davis , Lacey Wolfe , Fated Desires,   and  The Divinites

3 comments:

  1. 15k words in two days!

    I've occasionally had those moments and it is exhausting.

    Hope your schedule recedes a little soon but from what you have listed here that doesn't look likely :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually enjoying myself while I do this, so I'm not too stressed...yet

      Delete
  2. I've never known anybody to work as a hard as you do. You're driven, girl! (Hope everything is ok with your health).

    ReplyDelete