Monday, July 2, 2012

Manic Monday Updates: Character Profiles and Adam...oh Adam







Happy Monday!!! So I don't have much to update you with. It's July already, which is freaking crazy! But I'm sure you guys feel the same. Oh, and do you like these updates? Should I continue to do them? 




Waiting for:
  • Just got a new header for my website!  http://www.carrieannryan.com/ :-)
  • My publishing company, Fated Desires, also does graphics and COVERS!!! So if y'all need promo goodies, banners, website graphics...and more, let us know! We also have a new website!!
Working on:
  • Revisions for Charmed Spirits - hopefully. It depends on Lia and her time since we're so busy!
  • The Dust of My Wings Blog Tour. I have about 50...yes 50....posts to work on so I'll be quite busy. O_o
Writing:
  • Enforcer's Redemption (Redwood Pack 4). So what started out as a 60k story may turn into an 80k story or more. I'm fine with that, it just means I need to get my but in gear. This also means that Dante's Circle book 2, Her Warriors' Three Wishes, might be delayed a week or two in 2013.
Other:
  • I updated my website  http://www.carrieannryan.com/ on the Series Pages (hover over Books) so you can see the new characters and character profiles! I've also updated the Coming Soon Page
  • I've joined Pinterest and made boards for each of my books and series. Come on over and tell me what you think. Each board for each book has their characters, covers, and key moments in the book that will help you picture my world.
And that's about it! Go on over to other Manic Monday Updates with: Lia Davis , Lacey Wolfe , Fated Desires,   and  The Divinites

1 comment:

  1. I'm all for Enforcer's Redemption being a bit longer than you initially planned. More time in the Redwood Pack is always good. :D

    And yeah, continue with the updates! If you have the time for them, of course. :)

    Pam

    ReplyDelete