Happy Monday y'all!
So the biggest update I have for you is the fact that today is the first day that I'm a full time author!!!! Yep, I said goodbye to teaching this weekend and am now focused on my writing. When I started out a year ago, I never thought I'd be in this position. I'm so freaking happy, scared, sad, and nauseated. LOL
Thank you guys for everything. Without you, I wouldn't be here. Thank you!
So what am I up do? Oddly, not much LOL. My third wedding anniversary is tomorrow so I'll be out on Wednesday and Thursday hanging with they hubby. Yeah, I know, my anniversary is Tuesday, but his schedule didn't permit him to let him out on Tuesday! But I'm excited! LOL. So no Adam for me those days, but I get my own hubby and HEA, so it counts.
Also, over of Fated Desires Publishing, we're doing Ask the Author. So if you have any burning questions for me, please email them to email@example.com and then sign up for our newsletter http://fateddesires.com/newsletter/.
Me and the other authors will answer your questions IN DETAIL, and who knows what will be asked!
- A cover for my December release, Santa's Executive.
- Work to get my revisions ready on Charmed Spirits to send to my editor.
- The Dust of My Wings Blog Tour. I have about 50...yes 50....posts to work on so I'll be quite busy. O_o
- Dust of My Wings Parties. It comes out July 27th so I'm a bit crazy with plans!
- Plotting Blurred Expectations, a Redwood Pack novella for 2013.
- Enforcer's Redemption (Redwood Pack 4). I'm almost halfway through. Though by the time you read this I may be past that...I hope. I'm trying to find places that I can put happy things in because right now it's freaking sad. But don't worry, I'll find a way! Adam needs his HEA!
- Santa's Executive (Holiday, Montana 2). I'm just starting this but its a 30k novella, the same length as the rest of the series. Its not as dark as the Redwoods by far so its a nice break from Enforcer's Redemption when I need it.
- I updated my website http://www.carrieannryan.com/ on the Series Pages (hover over Books) so you can see the new characters and character profiles! I've also updated the Coming Soon Page
- I've joined Pinterest and made boards for each of my books and series. Come on over and tell me what you think. Each board for each book has their characters, covers, and key moments in the book that will help you picture my world.