Sunday, August 26, 2012

Charmed Spirits: Six Sentence Sunday



Hi All! Welcome to my Six Sentences! Below is a snipped from my upcoming Charmed Spirits. Prescott is an ass and I hate him. Just saying. *wink*


A hand caught the doorframe before she could close the door, and Jordan inwardly cursed.
“Now that you’re back, just know that I’m the mayor of this town,” Prescott sneered. “And we don’t need any of your kind here. So watch our step, and I’ll be sure to watch it as well. You aren’t welcome here, Jordan Cross. And if you cross me or my town, I’ll stick Sherriff Tyler Cooper on your ass so fast you won’t be able to hex anyone this time.”







11 comments:

  1. Wow, someone sounds grumpy. Makes me wonder what he thinks she did in the past that was so horrible. Nice six!

    Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No pulling any punches...like that directness! Wonderful 6

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's got something stuck in his craw, LOL. Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Powerful six! Gotta know what's making him so grumpy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's definitely being an arse there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that Prescott sounds like a total arse. Great excerpt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup, I want to know what Jordan did and who he is that's got this guy so riled up. Great six!

    ReplyDelete