Sunday, August 5, 2012

Dust of My Wings: Six Sentence Sunday #49




Hi!!! Thank you so much for coming!! Dust of My Wings is now out and ready for you to read! LOL. Okay, so this scene is Shade and Lily's first...*ahem*...scene. It's been awhile for both of them. :-)




Lily nodded and kissed Shade's neck, the salty, male taste decadent on her tongue.
He carried her to the bedroom, and she moaned. Oh, God, it was really happening. She was going to have sex with Shade. His hand roamed her back as the other held her firmly in place so she wouldn’t fall. She didn’t think Shade would drop her, for some reason, she trusted him. 

Find it On:

17 comments:

  1. I hope she enjoys it ;-) I like the line where his hand roamed her back... it's quite evocative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh the anticipation of that first time. I can tell these characters are hot for each other. Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your six sentence sunday. Check out mines. :)
    http://www.soniawrites.com/2012/08/six-sentence-sunday-his-backward-ways.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first time is always especially hot and emotional.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that scene, Carrie. Great six.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, the anticipation is sweet. Tasty 6.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You definitely have temps rising today....anticipation makes this one hot scene!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uh, oh. I sure hope he's trustworthy...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hot! Love that little touch of uncertainty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope he doesn't drop her, either. Good six sentences

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the anticipation. Nice six!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love her reaction. This one looks good! Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  13. MMM MMM MMM, I do so love Shade! Great six, Carrie Ann ;c)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Always fun to be carried by a big strong guy - excellent excerpt, have the book on my kindle TBR...if only I didn't have to spend August packing to move!!! No time to read :-( LOL!

    ReplyDelete