Sunday, August 19, 2012

Dust of My Wings - Six Sentence Sunday #51



Thanks so much for coming! Below is a snippet from Dust of My Wings! Love y'all!


One look from the man with the ice-blue eyes, and she melted into a puddle.
Oh, his eyes.
They were a crystal blue that seemed to fracture like diamonds from the iris and spiraled into a concentric pattern. She’d never seen anything like them. Simply breathtaking. And, when he stared into her eyes….


Find it On: Amazon | Barnes & Noble ARe | Kobo

 Find it in Print Here: eStore | Amazon | 

15 comments:

  1. Swoon! I love Lily's description here... powerful, beautiful, and just yum.
    Great six, Carrie Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, his eyes! I think I'm also melting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visually appealing. Love the cover, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand why she melted. Fab descriptions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eyes are the window to the soul, so it's said and you've written this well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eyes are one of the first things I notice about a man...and from your description I'd have to say he sounds might yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the melting into a puddle! Great 6! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now those are interesting eyes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh, what an evocative six! Awesomesauce, Carrie Ann :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the cover.
    Kit3247(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete