Thursday, August 2, 2012

Jasper Needs You and a Dust of My Wings Tour


It's the Hottest Hero Contest on All Romance ebooks and my Jasper needs your votes! Jasper Jamenson from A Taste for a Mate is in Round 1 Pair 12 and needs your votes to have him move on! I appreciate everything and thank you so much!!

http://www.allromanceebooks.com/contest.html


I'm on three places today and of course giving away goodies for you. Thank you so much for stopping by everyday, we ALL appreciate it!



First, I'm on Bodice Ripper Novels in a Q&A about me and Dust of My Wings where I'm giving away a $25 Amazon Gift Card, a necklace, and a swag Pack!


The House of Millar interviews me and wants to get down with the nitty gritty. I'm also giving away a swag pack. :-)

Over on Patrica Green's I'm talking about writing those *ahem* naughty scenes. *wink* I'm also giving away a swag pack. 


No comments:

Post a Comment