Saturday, August 25, 2012

More blogging less talking

I've come to realize that though I love talking to people on Facebook and Twitter, I need to pull back.Yes, I have time to do it, but I think it's pulling my focus. Plus, I'm not blogging as much. I have this whole platform where I can talk to people, write about things that are happening, and ask about things for my books, yet I'm not using it.

So from now on, I'll be blogging more about writing, my life, random things, and things I've read, and spend less time on Facebook and Twitter. I keep thinking that I need to be on those places all the time or you'll forget about me and not want to read me, but really, that's not the case. I don't flood you with links as it is, I just talk with y'all. So now we can do it here.

I have a lot of projects coming up and I need to focus on that and not my web presence. Don't worry, I'll be around. Just on my blog instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment