Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tasty Tuesday: Charmed Spirits



Hi! And welcome back to Tasty Tuesday!!! We've missed you guys! So, what do you think of him? Other than his hair, I love him LOL. Yes, I'm picky! Below is a snippet from my upcoming Charmed Spirits! (Holiday, Montana Book 1)




“Jordan?”
Jordan dropped her gum and Coke, the can rolling to the booted foot of the man with the voice that haunted her dreams.
She raised her head, unable to speak, as he picked up the can. He had the same brown hair with honeyed streaks. It was longer now in the front than it had been when they were younger. Perfect for her fingers—no, she couldn’t think that. His blue eyes looked even sexier with his aged face, not old, but not an eighteen-year old boy either. No, this was a thirty-year-old man with the hard body to prove it.



Thanks for coming to my Tasty Tuesday! Click the links below to find others!


5 comments:

  1. Very awesome snippet. A must read. I shall add this to my ever growing list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your snippet, Carrie Ann. Can't wait for this one to be released :c) Very tangible scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far he sounds quite likeable. I hope he's got a great personality to go with his great looks!

    ReplyDelete