Monday, September 10, 2012

Manic Monday Updates: September Edition



Happy Monday!!! How is your September going? I'm horrible busy right now and need to get my butt in gear. Though I've been working harder than ever! LOL. Starting next month, I'm mostly likely going to have 1 release a month until July. O_o. Yeah. OMG.

This month I'm going to Lora Leigh's RAW and I'm super excited about it! It's my first conference and book signing!

Waiting for:
  • Swag to arrive for my upcoming releases so I can get it to you!
Working on:
  • Edits for Enforcer's Redemption (Redwood Pack 4).
  • Final plotting for Finding Abigail (Holiday, Montana 3) and Her Warriors' Three Wishes (Dante's Circle 2)
Writing:
  • Santa's Executive (Holiday, Montana 2). I'm almost done with it, promise! LOL
  • Blurred Expectations (Redwood Pack 4.5). I'm at the start of this, but it's a short (~20k) novella about a previous HEA Redwood Pack couple. I'll reveal more about it after Adam's book comes out in Nov.
  • Finding Abigail (Holiday, Montana 3). I'm about to start on this one too!
  • Her Warriors' Three Wishes (Dante's Circle 2.) Because I'm crazy apparently.
Other:
  • I'm going to my FIRST conference in Sept at Lora Leigh's Reader Appreciation Weekend (RAW). Its Sept 28th-30th. We're doing book signings, parties, and get togethers. I'd love to see you!  http://www.llraw.com/
And that's about it! Go on over to other Manic Monday Updates with: Fated Desires

No comments:

Post a Comment