Monday, October 29, 2012

ENFORCER'S REDEMPTION RELEASE



It's here!!!! Excuse me while I do a little dance LOL. Adam's story is here!!! We're having a release week extravaganza so yay!!! Pick up your copy today and THANK YOU!!


Adam Jamenson has suffered through the worst loss known to man. The only reason he lives day-to-day is to ensure the safety of his Pack. As the Enforcer of the Redwood Pack, it is his job to protect all in his path, though he was unable to protect the ones he held dear. The war with the Centrals is heating up and Adam must try and grit through it in order to survive. Though the broken man inside of him may not want to…
Bay Milton is a werewolf with a past. And a secret. She’s met the Redwood’s Enforcer only once, but it left a lasting effect. Now she needs to find him or everything he had thought he lost, may be lost again.
Together, they must struggle and find a way to fight their pasts and present in order to protect their future. But the Centrals have a plan that might make their path one of loss and destruction.
Find it Here:
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | AReKobo


Interested to learn more about the characters? Check out the Redwood Pack Character Profile page. There are character inspirations, special sneak peaks into their lives, and trivia facts!


The amazing Lex Valentine made ENFORCER'S REDEMPTION a trailer. OMG. I love it.





What people are saying about ENFORCER’S REDEMPTION:
“ I cried. I usually do look at that a a positive thing when I read, but in this case, it totally was. I was so completely immersed in this story that I felt what the characters felt. BLOWN AWAY!”
- 5 Stars Dephina’s Book Reviews
“I give Book 4 in the Redwood Pack series, Enforcer’s Redemption 5 out of 5, this series alone has me on the edge of my seat but this installment was one of the more complex ones in the series. I can see Carrie Ann’s writing growing with each page and book.”
- 5 Stars Charity Costa~Bewitching Bella
Emissary of Literal Addiction
Book Reviewer for Bookish Babbles with Michelle
“Enforcer’s Redemption is an amazing tale of family, trust, faith, and what you can overcome in life with support and love. Join Adam, Bay and the rest of the Jamenson family on a journey to the Enforcer’s Redemption.”
- 5 Stars, Sizzling Hot Book Reviews
“Carrie Ann Ryan does it again with book 4 of the Redwood Pack… I will warn you, if you follow the series, it was a tear jerker for me. I cried for Adam’s lost family and for Bay and her future she so desperately wants…I am really looking forward to #5. Thanks Carrie for making me cry but also making me fall even more in love with this family!”
- 5 Stars, Julie’s Book Reviews
“*Tissue Warning* Yes, you may want to have a tissue or two close by because Adam’s book is guaranteed to pull on your heart strings….If you are a fan of Carrie Ann’s or the Redwood Pack series you will love Adam’s book.”
- 4 Stars, Kelly from Book-n-Kisses Reviews
Great story that kept me entertained till the end and left me wanting more. Adam and Bay’s struggle to get their HEA was well worth the journey
- 4 Stars, Belle’s Book Blog
“I love all the wolves in the Redwood Pack and eagerly anticipate all the brothers’ stories. This is a wonderful series paranormal fans will adore as I do….Redwood Pack fans must read ENFORCER’S REDEMPTION for its plot developments…”
- J9 from Book Vixen

1 comment:

  1. You're a new author to me. I read the excerpt for Adam's book. I had to buy the whole series! I am quickly reading the series to get to Adam's book...fast. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete