Monday, November 5, 2012

A Message from Adam from the Redwood Pack



     Who am I supposed to be? You know me as Adam Jamenson from the Redwood Pack. You know me as the Enforcer, the man and wolf who’s duty it is to protect that Pack.
But do you really know me?
Damn, I sound so fucking emo right now I’m pissing myself off. Sorry about that. I’m better now that I have Bay. Believe me. But I wasn’t always this way. I went through twenty years of guilt, depression, and grief.
Twenty God damn years.
I’d fooled most of my family in thinking that I’d moved on. That I’d grown and been okay with the fact that I’d lost my mate, Anna.
I’d even learned not to flinch when others said her name. But inside, it was as if someone had stabbed me with a hot poker and twisted, the icy-hot pain shooting up my sides, bleeding into every inch of my body.
That’s how it was for twenty years.
Yet I’d fooled them all.
Then my brothers started to find their mates. I tried to be happy. I did. But watching them mess up and almost loose them, only to reclaim that love killed me. I couldn’t get Anna and our baby back from my mistake.
No, I’d lost them.
My child would have been twenty now.
And yet I never met her.
I’m better now. It still hurts, but I’m better. Bay is everything to me but I almost lost her as well because of my own insecurities. When you read our story, remember that I love her. Remember that I’m trying with each breathe I take and that she’s worth everything and more to me.
Remember that.

Enforcer’s Redemption Blurb

            Adam Jamenson has suffered through the worst loss known to man. The only reason he lives day-to-day is to ensure the safety of his Pack. As the Enforcer of the Redwood Pack, it is his job to protect all in his path, though he was unable to protect the ones he held dear. The war with the Centrals is heating up and Adam must try and grit through it in order to survive. Though the broken man inside of him may not want to…
            Bay Milton is a werewolf with a past. And a secret. She’s met the Redwood’s Enforcer only once, but it left a lasting effect. Now she needs to find him or everything he had thought he lost, may be lost again.
            Together, they must struggle and find a way to fight their pasts and present in order to protect their future. But the Centrals have a plan that might make their path one of loss and destruction.

Find it On:


6 comments:

  1. Love the message from Adam, so much angst and passion there. Congrats on the release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cryied so much!!! it was so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is on my to read list. Can't wait till I get the time. Congrats on your book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Carrie Ann....I am so in love with Adam and this makes it even more so! Thank you for sharing this~~Muah!

    ReplyDelete