Thursday, November 8, 2012

A Post from Bay from ENFORCER'S REDEMPTION




It’s odd coming into the Pack as an outsider. I think it’s even harder coming into a series where you, the readers don’t know me. But I’m here to tell you a little bit about me.
I’m Bay Milton, the heroine of ENFORCER’S REDEMPTION. I haven’t been in another book before this so people don’t really know me. That’s okay because at least you don’t have an expectations of me.
What? Do I hear laughter?
Yes, of course you have expectations. I was supposed to be the one to HEAL Adam. Did I do it? I hope so, but really, Adam needed to heal himself. He’s been through so much and I’m doing all I can to make sure he’s himself. But you know what I figured out? I’m also saving myself. Just like he’s saving me.
I fell for those Jamenson green eyes and that honey skin the moment I saw him. And OMG ladies, his tattoo? Well, that’s just for me. His wolf loves my wolf and I love it.
You don’t know much about me because I’m new. I get that. I’d like to say I’m the kick ass heroine in black leather, boots with too high heels that make no practical sense other than they make me look damn sexy, and own a sword to behead my enemies.
Yeah, that’s not me.
But I’m a werewolf. Never forget that. I’m strong. I’ve been through more than anyone knows and if you come near my new family, I’ll hunt you. I’m stronger than you.
Remember that.





Enforcer’s Redemption Blurb

            Adam Jamenson has suffered through the worst loss known to man. The only reason he lives day-to-day is to ensure the safety of his Pack. As the Enforcer of the Redwood Pack, it is his job to protect all in his path, though he was unable to protect the ones he held dear. The war with the Centrals is heating up and Adam must try and grit through it in order to survive. Though the broken man inside of him may not want to…
            Bay Milton is a werewolf with a past. And a secret. She’s met the Redwood’s Enforcer only once, but it left a lasting effect. Now she needs to find him or everything he had thought he lost, may be lost again.
            Together, they must struggle and find a way to fight their pasts and present in order to protect their future. But the Centrals have a plan that might make their path one of loss and destruction.

Find it On:


                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment