Wednesday, November 7, 2012

An Interview with Bay and Adam from ENFORCER'S REDEMPTION



I’m sitting here on my patio, watching the leaves fall to the ground as winter starts to take Autumn away and I’m trying to stay strong. You see, I’m about to interview Bay and Adam. These two took everything out of me to write and I don’t think I’m ready. They tore into me, broke through my shields, and showed me that I’m stronger than I thought. Yet I feel like I’m not ready to share them with you. Because no matter what I went through, they went through more. *takes a deep breath* Okay then. Here I am. I’m ready to share their story. As ready as I’ll ever be.

Carrie Ann: Welcome you two, I’m so pleased that I could get you guys to sit down with me.

Adam: *kisses Carrie Ann’s temple* We know you need us to help get out story out, we’re here for you.

Bay: What he means is we’re here for you because we want to be as well.
Adam: *raises brow*

Carrie Ann: I don’t know exactly where to start, so I’m just going to jump right in with the hard question. Is Anna still in the middle of your mating? *braces self*

Adam: *gives a small smile* She’s not in the middle, but she’s there.

Bay: *leans into Adam’s side and he relaxes* She will always be there, I don’t want to forget her, but she’s not in the way or in the middle.

Carrie Ann: *lets out a sigh* I’m sorry for asking, but it’s been bothering me. Okay, so I’ve been hearing rumblings that Adam, you’re an ass, care to defend yourself?

Adam: I am one. At least I was daily. *sighs and rubs his eyes* I’m doing everything in my power to make it up to my family and Bay, I don’t know how I ever will though.

Bay: Hey, you’re forgiven, you know that. Grief tends to make people into asses and you saved us.

Adam: *shakes his head* I haven’t done enough.

Carrie Ann: Okay, I’ll leave this question as is so we don’t spoil it for others. Tell me, what was your first impression of each other?

Adam: Sexy as hell.

Bay: Lonely.

Carrie Ann: God, I love you Bay, you’re so honest.

Bay: I have to be. I’m not hiding anymore.

Adam: *kisses her temple then her lips* You don’t have to anymore.

Carrie Ann *sighs* Okay, what’s next in the war with the Centrals?

Adam: We’re going to kill them.

Bay: They need to be ended. Now.

Adam: *turns to Bay* I like this bloodthirsty side of you.

Bay: *grins* I learned from the best.

Carrie Ann: *clears throat* Okay, so I know something big happened in ENFORCER’S REDEMPTION. Okay, TONS of big things happened, but you know which one I’m talking about. Are you okay?

Adam & Bay:  We will be.

Carrie Ann: I know you will be. You’re tougher than I ever thought possible. Thank you so much for coming here and next time I have you down for an interview, we’ll have a fun post about ice cream and sexual positions. I promise.

Adam: Fuck yeah.

Bay: *rolls eyes* Great, now you got him started. Just read the book to see who we are. I promise we don’t bite…well unless you ask.




Enforcer’s Redemption Blurb

            Adam Jamenson has suffered through the worst loss known to man. The only reason he lives day-to-day is to ensure the safety of his Pack. As the Enforcer of the Redwood Pack, it is his job to protect all in his path, though he was unable to protect the ones he held dear. The war with the Centrals is heating up and Adam must try and grit through it in order to survive. Though the broken man inside of him may not want to…
            Bay Milton is a werewolf with a past. And a secret. She’s met the Redwood’s Enforcer only once, but it left a lasting effect. Now she needs to find him or everything he had thought he lost, may be lost again.
            Together, they must struggle and find a way to fight their pasts and present in order to protect their future. But the Centrals have a plan that might make their path one of loss and destruction.

Find it On:



3 comments:

  1. Fantastic character interviews, Carrie! I love these guys! And the trailer... Nice!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole! I freaking love my trailer. And of course Adam and Bay.

      Delete
  2. Loved the interview. He's so affectionate now! I love it!

    ReplyDelete