Sunday, November 4, 2012

Another look at ENFORCER'S REDEMPTION


   
  A crash from the living room brought Bay out of a fitful sleep. She pulled herself to a sitting position, her belly getting in the way. Someone mumbled a curse, and she inhaled their scent.
     Adam and Maddox.
     A very drunk Adam and a slightly inebriated Maddox.
     Oh, goody, just what she needed; a drunken wolf who probably didn’t know she was in his   bed and wanted her nowhere near him. Oh, what fun.
     She pulled down the extra-large shirt she wore so it hit her mid-thigh even over her belly and waddled out to the living room, her ankles aching with each step. When she got out to the living room, she shook her head. Maddox had Adam draped over his shoulders and a sheepish expression on his face.
     “Sorry, Bay. Didn’t mean to wake you,” Maddox said as he carried a very drunk Enforcer past her and into the bedroom.
     “What happened?” It was like déjà vu. The first time she’d seen Adam he’d been drunk, and here he was again. Was this something he did often?
     Maddox dropped Adam on the bed and shook his head. “Drank too much.”
     “I guessed that, but why?”
     Maddox turned to her with so much emotion in his eyes that she almost staggered from the weight of it. All of that couldn’t be just him. How on earth did he live like that as the Omega?
     “He’s had a long day,” he said simply, and Bay under her breath.


Enforcer’s Redemption Blurb

            Adam Jamenson has suffered through the worst loss known to man. The only reason he lives day-to-day is to ensure the safety of his Pack. As the Enforcer of the Redwood Pack, it is his job to protect all in his path, though he was unable to protect the ones he held dear. The war with the Centrals is heating up and Adam must try and grit through it in order to survive. Though the broken man inside of him may not want to…
            Bay Milton is a werewolf with a past. And a secret. She’s met the Redwood’s Enforcer only once, but it left a lasting effect. Now she needs to find him or everything he had thought he lost, may be lost again.
            Together, they must struggle and find a way to fight their pasts and present in order to protect their future. But the Centrals have a plan that might make their path one of loss and destruction.

Find it On:


         


What people are saying about ENFORCER'S REDEMPTION:

"Carrie Ann Ryan is the ultimate in paranormal romance authors....Again I say I am mad at Carrie Ann(not really, but I have to tie her up in knots the way she did me with this book!)! I loved this book so much and she had me in knots the entire time I read this book....Adam has just become my absolute favorite of the Jamenson boys and I want you to go out and grab up this book right now(but only if you’ve read the first three books so you can fully grasp Adam’s turmoil and pain!). It is 5 million book worthy (though on here I can only give it a 5 Book rating) and full of redemption and possible second chances. You’ll get so completely wrapped up in finding out what happens to Bay, Adam and the Redwoods that before you know it, you’ll be at the end with tears streaming down your face. I won’t tell you whether Adam does get his happy ending or not, but I will tell you that Carrie Ann kills you throughout the book and the ending…well it’s a shocker for sure!!! I can’t wait to see what Carrie Ann has in store for the other Jamenson’s….I just hope I don’t have to wait too long to find out!"
-A Five (million) Book Review - Reviews by Molly
" I cried. I usually do look at that a a positive thing when I read, but in this case, it totally was. I was so completely immersed in this story that I felt what the characters felt. BLOWN AWAY!"
- 5 Stars Dephina's Book Reviews
"I give Book 4 in the Redwood Pack series, Enforcer’s Redemption 5 out of 5, this series alone has me on the edge of my seat but this installment was one of the more complex ones in the series. I can see Carrie Ann’s writing growing with each page and book."
- 5 Stars Charity Costa~Bewitching Bella
Emissary of Literal Addiction
Book Reviewer for Bookish Babbles with Michelle
"Enforcer's Redemption is an amazing tale of family, trust, faith, and what you can overcome in life with support and love. Join Adam, Bay and the rest of the Jamenson family on a journey to the Enforcer's Redemption."
- 5 Stars, Sizzling Hot Book Reviews
"Carrie Ann Ryan does it again with book 4 of the Redwood Pack... I will warn you, if you follow the series, it was a tear jerker for me. I cried for Adam's lost family and for Bay and her future she so desperately wants...I am really looking forward to #5. Thanks Carrie for making me cry but also making me fall even more in love with this family!"
- 5 Stars, Julie's Book Reviews
"It was so heart breaking to start with then things just go down right nasty, that caused me to shout, "BAD!" XD I have so much respect and love for Adam and Bay ♥" 

-10 stars, Michelle from Shells Book Corner



"*Tissue Warning* Yes, you may want to have a tissue or two close by because Adam’s book is guaranteed to pull on your heart strings....If you are a fan of Carrie Ann’s or the Redwood Pack series you will love Adam’s book."
- 4 Stars, Kelly from Book-n-Kisses Reviews
Great story that kept me entertained till the end and left me wanting more. Adam and Bay's struggle to get their HEA was well worth the journey
- 4 Stars, Belle's Book Blog
"I love all the wolves in the Redwood Pack and eagerly anticipate all the brothers' stories. This is a wonderful series paranormal fans will adore as I do....Redwood Pack fans must read ENFORCER'S REDEMPTION for its plot developments..."
- J9 from Book Vixen




No comments:

Post a Comment