Monday, November 19, 2012

Manic Monday Updates: November Edition





Happy Monday!!! How is it Thanksgiving week? I thought it was still summer!! Apparently I'm behind the times LOL. So how's life? Well, I'm busy as usual but taking more time for myself. At least one day a week. Watch out folks! This month ENFORCER'S REDEMPTION came out and OMG! We made it in the top 200 on Amazon, the top 100 on BN and the top 15 on ARe. Not to mention numerous other top lists on Amazon, BN, and ARe. THANK YOU so much for loving Adam's story!!! Next up of course is Santa's Executive, a story about the sexy Cooper Brother and the holidays! I hope you get a chance to pick it up!!

Waiting for:
  • Cover for Redwood Pack Vol 3. (Yep! Print for the Redwood Pack!)
  • Cover for Finding Abigail (Holiday, Montana 2)
Working on:
  • Final edits and formatting on Blurred Expectations. (Redwood Pack 4.5)
Writing:
  • Finding Abigail (Holiday, Montana 3). Almost done!
  • Her Lucky Love (Holiday, Montana 4). 
  • Her Warriors' Three Wishes (Dante's Circle 2.) Soon!
Other:
  • With all these releases coming up every month and without the ability to do pre-orders, the best way to know when you can buy my books, like Justin's story next month, is to sign up for my newsletter. Click HERE if you'd like to!

Until next month!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment