Saturday, November 3, 2012

Special Answers and Insights to The Redwood Pack!


Howdy! I’ve been getting a few questions over the Redwood Pack series and I thought I’d answer them! If you have any more, put them in the comments section and I’ll make another post in the future! Thanks!

Q) Hi! What’s up with Maddox does he ever get a mate?

A) Yes, Maddox will get a mate. I promise! I know you’ve seen him lurking around in every book since A Taste for a Mate, and it’s time for him to be happy, don’t you think? Well, his story will be told in Shattered Emotions, out in Spring 2013!

Q) Does Hannah ever have any kids?

A) This one I can’t answer right away. I think Josh, Reed, and Hannah have some more things to do before they're blessed. But that story will be told in Blurred Expectations, out in Jan 2013

Q) Does Adam have any kids?

A) Hmm…you may have to read Enforcer’s Redemption to find out.

Q) Ok here is one If Adam and Anna were mates and I know mates mate for life 
then how come he was able to mate with Bay?

A) This one could be answered in any of the previous books actually. In the Redwood Pack world, even though mates are predestined, that doesn’t mean that they’re the ONLY mate for them. Yes, even werewolves have options and can make mistakes. Remember in An Alpha’s Path, Kade had the option with another woman, but chose Melanie instead? Well, Fate has allowed Adam to have another mate, though I don’t think Adam was quite ready for it.
As for mistakes, yes those do happen. And I will mention that in the future, one huge mistake will be made.

Q) Why did you decide not to do a twin sandwich with Ellie? 

A) Who says I haven’t? But no, North and Maddox will have separate books, which one of them ends up with Ellie, if either of them, is another story. But I didn’t see them as a ménage. They’re too different, even for twins to share. Plus, I’m one of those people who like their ménages where everyone is together, so that wouldn’t work.
Plus, as I read others, the whole family sharing a woman thing gets little creepy. The only authors I’ve seen to it justice is Maya Banks and Marie Harte. (Though I may just not have read the others.)

Q) Are you going to Cailin Jamenson story plz?

A)Yep, Cailin will be getting a story. You haven’t met her mate yet, but he’ll be showing up soon. But as we know with all Jamensons, it’s not going to be easy. I will say that her book will be the last book, so it’s going to be a heart breaker.

Q) Which of these hunky boys are gonna come up here to cuddle with me this winter??? 

A)LOL! Well, since most of them are mated and the others are brooding at the moment, I’m not sure. But I’m sure there is a hunky man near you to do the job LOL

Q) Will there be more novellas with glimpses of past couple just like A night Away???

A) YES! I have definite plans (plots) for three of them. One being Blurred Expectations out in January. There will also be another one, Forgiveness, out after Shattered Emotions. Then there will be another one after North’s book, Hidden Destiny. There will also most likely be one more after Cailin’s story, Fighting Fate. I enjoy going back and seeing what’s going on with couples we already know.

Q) Do u have any more pairs planned like in trinity bound??

A) No, there aren’t any more ménages in the Redwood Pack series. However, there are three in the Dante’s Circle series, plus at least one in a special, super sekrit, not yet announced series. Tee hee

Q) Will all the brothers be mated eventually??

A) Yes, all the brothers will be mated.

Q) What about the children? Will you write their stories.

A) Not in the Redwood Pack series………..



Enforcer’s Redemption Blurb

            Adam Jamenson has suffered through the worst loss known to man. The only reason he lives day-to-day is to ensure the safety of his Pack. As the Enforcer of the Redwood Pack, it is his job to protect all in his path, though he was unable to protect the ones he held dear. The war with the Centrals is heating up and Adam must try and grit through it in order to survive. Though the broken man inside of him may not want to…
            Bay Milton is a werewolf with a past. And a secret. She’s met the Redwood’s Enforcer only once, but it left a lasting effect. Now she needs to find him or everything he had thought he lost, may be lost again.
            Together, they must struggle and find a way to fight their pasts and present in order to protect their future. But the Centrals have a plan that might make their path one of loss and destruction.

Find it On:


                                  

8 comments:

  1. Aww Carrie Ann, your making me wish it was 2013 already! Lol great insights to this awesome series! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Carrie Ann, your making me wish it was 2013 already! Lol great insights to this awesome series! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Carrie Ann, your making me wish it was 2013 already! Lol great insights to this awesome series! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't do a twin sandwich with Ellie. I really want to see Ellie with Maddox. Don't ask me why buy my gut/heart is feeling it. You Rock I love your books. Did you see what I sent you after I read Enforcers Redemption. OMG I was so hating Adam. Eyes filled up and tears spilled over for Bay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carrie when I first read Trinity I was creeped out not into that whole scene but you did a really really nice job with it. However glad no more. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so can't wait for more of the redwood pack and dantes circle you rock Carrie Ann keep up the excellent work

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love autumn with all the brilliant colors: oranges, yellows and reds of leaves. I love crisp, cool mornings where the sky is so blue it looks endless and the air is so fresh in your lungs. I love snuggling up in a warm throw on a cold autumn day with a good book. Of course, I love snuggling up with a good book about anytime of the year. I love Thanksgiving because it is a time to remember all the many blessings in my life and express thanks. I love baking spicy pumpkin pies with dollops of cream.

    The last book I finished was “Unravel Me” by Kendall Ryan. I liked it because the hot story line was so unexpected. I also love the steamy passion of the likes of Sylvia Day and Sylvain Reynard, but I hate mentioning favorite authors because the list is long. I appreciate the many styles authors use to weave stories of mystery, love, intrigue, preternatural and inspiration. I love reading because I can go anywhere, any time in my mind and imagine indescribable things.

    Gail djgandyfan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the book insight!
    My favorite books to read are any Juli Garwood Books

    ReplyDelete