Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

I'm busy beyond busy at the moment but I'm still here. I'm trying to finish HER LUCKY LOVE before I go to Colorado to see family on the 20th, so I'm in my writing cave. I don't think I'll be out of my writing cave until April or so....

I try to blog daily so we can interact and see what's going on, but sometimes I just can't do it. Sorry. I'm trying to find a way through this story and keep my happiness about it since I'm at the point in the book where I doubt myself and my ability.

Getting reviews in my emails saying that I need to stay away from lighter stuff and go back to the dark side doesn't help. Compound that with people emailing me saying I'm a sadist toward Bay just makes me want to curl in a ball. I don't go out and look for reviews, I actively stay away from it. But people are now emailing me their disgust so I need to take a step back and make sure I'm writing for me and my characters again.

I'm also not answering emails every day like I used to. I respond to the urgent ones, but sometimes, I can only go through my long lists of emails once a week. Sorry. I'm so so freaking busy, it's a little scary.

So I'm going back to writing right now, but I'll be around if you desperately need me.




Working on HER LUCKY LOVE and thought I'd share.

"He kissed her then. A soft, slow, emotion filled kiss that took her breath away. His lips lingered at the corner of her mouth, searching, needing. She leaned in, letting his tongue brush hers, the taste of coffee intertwined with that just Bray taste."

--Ally from HER LUCKY LOVE (Holiday, Montana book 4) Out March 2013

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry people have been giving you crap. I am reading 'Santa's Executive' right now, and it is the first books of yours I have read. I like reading darker stuff, but I am thoroughly enjoying this book, and am looking forward to other books in this series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow sometimes people need to remember what our parents taught us, if you can't say something nice, don'tsay anything at all. I'm steadily working my way through your books. I will read them all because they all sound good. That is rare in any author. I have done all the Redwoods (loved em) and both Holidays (awesome). I read all kinds of romances. I truly loved the Holiday series because it wasn't dark. It was lighter, cute, funny and made me smile. Sometimes you need that kind of a break from real life and written drama. Please don't let them bother you. You are good and getting better with each book. Embrace the variety in your writting.

    ReplyDelete