Monday, March 11, 2013

Manic Monday Updates: March Edition



Happy Monday! Again I'm busy busy busy. I always seem to be that way LOL. This past month I got two new covers for the Redwood Pack, LOVE THEM, and released HER LUCKY LOVE (Holiday, Montana 4). It's doing AMAZING right now and I just have to thank you for that. With all the new releases, tours, events, and other goodies, I've been going a bit crazy, but I'm loving every bit of it.

Waiting for:
  • Final copy edits on FORGIVENESS (Redwood Pack 4.7). This is my Bay and Adam novella that I fell in love with and even found a new character in. Darn it! LOL It will be out in May 2013, so it's coming up soon!
Working on:
  • Getting the tour ready for HER WARRIORS' THREE WISHES (Dante's Circle 2). I have the topics and my press kit done. Now I just need to write 12 posts. It comes out on April 23rd so yay!
  • Finishing my schedule for plotting and writing.
  • Planning my April trip to Florida with Lia Davis to hang out and write FATED TRANQUILITY (Keys of Fate 1)
  • Finish plotting DREAMS OF IVORY (Holiday, Montana 5). Jackson's is the last story and I have my outline, now I just need to flesh it out so it's ready to be my next WIP.
Writing:
  • SHATTERED EMOTIONS (Redwood Pack 5). I'm getting through some tough points and the next two weeks I will be hidden in my writing cave, trying to get as much of it done as possible.
Other:
  • With all these releases coming up every month and without the ability to do pre-orders, the best way to know when you can buy my books, like Ambrose's story next month, is to sign up for my newsletter. Click HERE if you'd like to!

Until next month!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so looking forward to all of the future books coming in all of your series!!! However I have to say that I am more excited for the future books in The Redwood Pack. Keep up the great work that you do!!!
    Happy reading and writing*
    Teresa
    morris1963tess@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're gonna be a busy lady for the next wee while Carrie.

    Looking forward to all of your new books - especially the next Holiday, Montana story!! :D

    ReplyDelete