Sunday, March 24, 2013

Question Sunday: You Ask Me

Howdy! This is the first Sunday I'm doing this and I hope to do it more in the future! Ask my anything you'd like in the comments and I'll come and update the post throughout the day with the answers! So ask away!

Q from Hannah: Are you doing more books past Jackson's in Holiday, Montana?

A: While I'd love to, I'm not sure I will. I'm pretty settled after Dreams of Ivory in July. The Coopers will have their happy endings and I have many other series for you! I will say NEVER SAY NEVER though because I could totally write novellas that visit those sexy Coopers and maybe even find a new holiday. For now, though, I'm moving on to more Dante's Circle and more Redwood Pack. 

Q: from Dee Little: Which authors of the erotic genre do you like to read?

A: I read many, many authors in most genres. In the erotic one, the ones that come to mind are Lorelei James, Maya Banks, Lauren Dane, and a few others.

Q: from Alex: What about the novella length do you enjoy most?

A: I read and write in novella and full length categories  but I like writing and reading some novellas when I just want to show of a short glimpse into my character's lives.

Q: Do you think you might write an after story about the Redwood Packs children when they are in their 20's? I'd like to see how they fair, especially Finn.

A: That sounds like it would be interesting.



4 comments:

  1. Hi

    Which authors of the erotic genre do you like to read?

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about the novella length do you enjoy most?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you think you might write an after story about the Redwood Packs chilren when they are in their 20's?

    I'd like to see how they fair, especially Finn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who are your favorite sources of inspiration? Do ideas come to you from reading other books, movies or just regular interaction with everyday people?

    ReplyDelete